2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

GNDU PhD Rules

Hello I have completed my post graduation and now I want to do PhD from GNDU so kindly provide me the details about this please???
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA cet rules
Rules of LPU
IIT KGP rules
UGC Net Rules
Rules for GRE
MT CET Rules
Rules Of IIT JEE
Rules of NDA
GNDU New Rules
GNDU Leave Rules
MMA TKO Rules
Rules CG PET
Rtu rules
GNDU Exam Rules
GNDU Vs DAVIET GNDU Walk In Interview
DPS Admission Rules
CCS CCA Rules PDF
DU Rules
CCS LTC Rules PDF
UGC CAS Rules
10th June 2015, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GNDU PhD Rules

As you are asking about the PhD programme so here I am providing you the details below.

The GNDU means Guru Nanak Dev University it provides the PhD in below given field.

Agriculture
Architecture
Biotechnology
Botany
Chemistry
Environmental
English
Food Science &
Human Genetics
Planning
Hindi
Laws
Library & Information
Mathematics
Microbiology
Molecular Bio & Bio Chemistry
Physics
Pharmaceutical Sciences
Physical Education (T)
Political Science
Psychology
Economics
Sanskrit
Sociology
Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy
Zoology
Urdu
Persian

Eligibility

i) Master’s degree with atleast 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates) of Guru Nanak Dev university or an equivalent degree of recognized Indian or Foreign University in the subject concerned or allied-subject

iii) An applicant who has passed Diploma in Sports Medicine (DSM)/ Diploma in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (DPMR)/ Diploma in Orthopedic (D.Ortho) or equivalent qualification after passing MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India be allowed for Ph.D. enrolment/listing in the Faculty of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy.

iv) A candidate who has passed Bachelor of Architecture degree from G.N.D. University or its corresponding from any other recognized university/institute with minimum of 55% marks in collective and having minimum of 10 years experience in research/teaching be allowed to enroll/register for Ph.D. in the Faculty of Physical Planning and Architecture provided the Bachelor of Architecture degree should be recognized by the Council of Architecture, India.

GNDU Rules for PhD

Contact Details:

Guru Nanak Dev University
GT Road
Amritsar, Punjab 143005
India
For more details I am attaching a pdf file which contains all the information related to the PhD;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GNDU Rules for PhD.pdf (107.9 KB, 73 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in