2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st August 2012, 01:56 PM
saurabh agarwal.

UGC CAS Rules

Hello sir I want to know about the rules of the UGC for the CAS. Can you provide me some information about the rules of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA cet rules
Rules of LPU
IIT KGP rules
UGC Net Rules
Rules for GRE
MT CET Rules
Rules Of IIT JEE
Rules of NDA
MBA rules and regulations
Rules of WBJEE
MMA TKO Rules
IIT Mumbai Rules
SSC CGL Exam Rules
MBA baseball rules
Gtu atkt rules for MBA
Rules CG PET
Rtu rules
CCS CCA Rules PDF
DU Rules
CCS LTC Rules PDF
1st September 2012, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC CAS Rules

Here I have attached a file for you contain the UGC CAS Rules, following is the content of the attached file of guidelines…….

1. The Ph.D.degree shall be a mandatory qualification for the appointment of Professors and for promotion as
Professors. (3.7.0.)
2. CAS promotions being a personal promotion to the incumbent teacher holding a substantive sanctioned
post, on superannuation of the individual incumbent, the said post shall revert back to its original cadre.
(6.3.8.)
3. The incumbent teacher must be on the role and active service of the Universities/Colleges on the date of
consideration by the Selection Committee for Selection/CAS promotion. (6.3.9.)
4. Candidates shall offer themselves for assessment for promotion, if they fulfill the minimum API scores
indicated in the appropriate API System tables by submitting an application and the required PBAS
performa. Candidates who do not consider themselves eligible can also apply at a later date.
5. In the final assessment, if the candidates do not either fulfill the minimum API scores in the criteria

For complete content please download the uploaded file of guidelines after the registration. Feel free to download it………..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC CAS Rules.pdf (190.4 KB, 249 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in