2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Rules of LPU

I would like to apply for the Migration certificate form Lovely Professional University. So I want to know about the Lovely Professional University rules and regulation for issue Migration certificate. Please provide me information about its rules and regulation?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA cet rules
IIT KGP rules
UGC Net Rules
Rules for GRE
MT CET Rules
Rules Of IIT JEE
Rules of NDA
MBA rules and regulations
Rules of WBJEE
MMA TKO Rules
IIT Mumbai Rules
SSC CGL Exam Rules
MBA baseball rules
Gtu atkt rules for MBA
Rules CG PET
Rtu rules
CCS CCA Rules PDF
DU Rules
CCS LTC Rules PDF
UGC CAS Rules
4th June 2018, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: Rules of LPU

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Hostel Rules of the Lovely Professional University Will you Please Provide It ?
4th June 2018, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Rules of LPU

Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a private university situated in Jalandhar, Punjab, India.The university was established in 2005[2] by Lovely International Trust, under The Lovely Professional University Act, 2005

The Hostel Rules of the Lovely Professional University is given below

Residential facility is permitted on annual basis for students admitted for regular programmes for the duration of regular academic session.

All rights of permission to avail the Residential facility are reserved with the University and can be denied to any student. No student
shall be entitled to claim this facility as a matter of right.

Residential facility will be offeredon First Come First Serve basis, with the provision for reservation for special category of student(s) such

as those admitted for residential or specific programme or admitted in Hons programme or from the distant places or on the basis of academic/ sports/ cultural/ co‐ curricular or other performances or as decided otherwise by the University.

(d ) The location of the Residential facility, floor and room pattern are subject to change from time to time.

)Residential facility will be provided till the end of the regular academic session including regular exams or 10 months from the start of session, whichever is earlier.

Students can come and join two days prior to start of academic session and will be required to v a c a t e R e si d e n ti a l r o o m / apartment within two days after regular exams.

Hostel Rules of the Lovely Professional University

For more Information you may Contact to the Lovely Professional University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Lovely Professional University
Address: Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab 144411
Phone: 1800 102 4431

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in