2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Ccsu bms 111

I am planning to do BMS - Biomolecular Sciences course from CCSU (Central Connecticut State University) want to know the admission procedure of this University. Will you tell me eligibility to apply for this BMS course in the CCSU University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ccsu bba
Cie ccsu
Ccsu ld
Ccsu cit
Ccsu Bg Ky
Ccsu mba
Cs 151 Ccsu
Ccsu fye
Ccsu MBA
Ccsu wbb
Fd ccsu
Ccsu elp
Crm 435 ccsu
Ccsu mba
Ccsu ra
Bca ccsu
Ccsu mrt
What Is Going On At CCSU
Ccsu nfl
Ccsu vhp
29th November 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ccsu bms 111

Can you provide me the details of - BMS 111 Cells and the Human Body – under BMS - Biomolecular Sciences of CCSU (Central Connecticut State University)?
29th November 2019, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ccsu bms 111

The details of - BMS 111 Cells and the Human Body – under BMS - Biomolecular Sciences of CCSU (Central Connecticut State University) are as follows:

BMS 111 Cells and the Human Body

An overview of the structure and function of the cell and its metabolism, topics include genetics and molecular mechanisms underlying cellular structure and function, and the need for and generation of multiple cell types and organ systems in the human body.

It covers the workings of the major organ systems in maintaining the overall health of an individual, no credit given to students with credit for BIO 111. Cannot be used to meet requirements for major or minor in Biomolecular sciences.

Credits

Prerequisite
None

General Education
• Study Area IV

Contact Detail:
Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street, New Britain, CT 06050
860-832-3200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in