2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Cie ccsu

When the Center for International Education CIE was established in Central Connecticut State University? tell me the academic programs offered by this centre? Provide me the list of all staff and the faculty members of Center for International Education of this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ccsu bba
Ccsu ld
Ccsu cit
Ccsu Bg Ky
Ccsu mba
Cs 151 Ccsu
Ccsu fye
Ccsu MBA
Ccsu wbb
Fd ccsu
Ccsu elp
Crm 435 ccsu
Ccsu mba
Ccsu ehs
Ccsu ra
Bca ccsu
Ccsu mrt
What Is Going On At CCSU
Ccsu nfl
Ccsu vhp
30th April 2020, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Re: Cie ccsu

Can you provide me the Catalogue 2019 -20 of Center for International Education of Central Connecticut State University?
30th April 2020, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Cie ccsu

The Center for International Education of Central Connecticut State University has more than 20 university partnerships, approved external programs, and over 25 short-term, faculty-led programs offered annually.

It also welcome and advise a growing number of international students each semester, including students who engage in intensive English language instruction, pursue a degree, or spend a semester here as exchange students.

By bringing students of diverse heritages together, the Center fosters a spirit of cross-cultural understanding and provides opportunities for students to learn to respect the customs and values of others, learning more about themselves in the process.

Center for International Education of Central Connecticut State University Catalogue 2019 -20

Contact Detail:
Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street, New Britain, CT 06050

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in