2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Cs 151 Ccsu

I had completed my CS 151 Ccsu exams very well but now I am confused that what I should do the next. For that I have to talk to Neli P. Zlatareva's of computer department it is written on his profile that Students can contact me by sending an e-mail to zlatareva@ccsu.edu but it is not responding. Will you suggest me what should I do the next?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ccsu bba
Cie ccsu
Ccsu ld
Ccsu cit
Ccsu Bg Ky
Ccsu mba
Ccsu fye
Ccsu MBA
Ccsu wbb
Fd ccsu
Ccsu elp
Crm 435 ccsu
Ccsu mba
Ccsu ehs
Ccsu ra
Bca ccsu
Ccsu mrt
What Is Going On At CCSU
Ccsu nfl
Ccsu vhp
17th August 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cs 151 Ccsu

Hi buddy here I am looking for Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) CS 151 - Computer Science I course material so will you plz provide me same here ??
17th August 2018, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cs 151 Ccsu

Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) is a regional, comprehensive public university in New Britain, Connecticut, United States.

As you want here I am giving bellow Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) CS 151 - Computer Science I course material on your demand :

Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) CS 151 - Computer Science I course material

Course Learning Outcomes:

Learn the basic principles of object-oriented programming and the resources available to help them write JAVA programs (editors, JAVA libraries, on-line help manuals, and JAVA development environments).
Learn the basic programming constructs, namely primitive data, variables, assignment statement, arithmetic operators, parameter passing.
Learn the main control structures, namely Boolean expressions, conditional statements, loops.
Understand and implement Java classes and use them in definite application settings. Understand the ideas of abstraction and encapsulation, and incorporate them into program design.
Understand and utilize text files and basic input/output operations.
Learn arrays of primitive data and arrays of objects.
Learn how to interpret non-trivial application problems (problem analysis) and translate them into pseudo-code (program design) before implementing them in JAVA.

Program Educational Objectives: CS 151 is part of the core CS program and is designed in accordance with the Program Educational Objectives and the Student Outcomes as specified in the Department Mission Statement. The course Learning Outcomes support the following Student Outcomes, wnich are part of the corresponding Program Educational Objectives:

Graduates will gain a broad understanding of the fundamental theories, concepts, and applications of computer science.
Outcome (a): An ability to apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline.
Outcome (b): An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
Outcome (c): An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs.
Graduates will be prepared to apply their understanding in a wide range of careers in computer science and information technology.
Outcome (i): An ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in