2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

CCSU Vs SCSU

I am confused for admission in MBA Program between Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) and Southern Connecticut State University (SCSU). I have appeared in the Entrance Exams of both Universities and also got passed in both Exams. Now I want to get information about their placement record for MBA Program, then I can compare and choose for admission. Give placement brochure of CCSU and SCSU.
Similar Threads
Thread
Cie ccsu
Ccsu ld
Ccsu cit
Ccsu Bg Ky
Ccsu mba
Ccsu Ugc Net
Cs 151 Ccsu
SCSU CT Registrar
Ccsu fye
Ccsu eop
Ccsu MBA
Ccsu wbb
Fd ccsu
Ccsu elp
Crm 435 ccsu
Ccsu ra
Ccsu mrt
What Is Going On At CCSU
Ccsu nfl
Ccsu vhp
25th July 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU Vs SCSU

Tell me the best university among Central Connecticut State University CCSU and Southern Connecticut State University SCSU?
25th July 2018, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU Vs SCSU

I am telling you the ranking of both the Universities, Central Connecticut State University CCSU and Southern Connecticut State University SCSU

Central Connecticut State University

Central Connecticut State University is a regional, comprehensive public university in New Britain, Connecticut, United States.

CCSU is Connecticut's oldest publicly funded university.

Ranked 111th by U.S. News & World Report for Regional North Universities

Association of American Colleges and Universities: one of 16 "Leadership Institutions" in the nation

Honors Program called "Absolutely Outstanding" in Princeton Review's "The Best Northeastern Colleges" (2006)

The Connecticut Board of Governors for Higher Education designated the International Studies and the School of Technology as "Centers of Excellence"

Southern Connecticut State University SCSU

Southern Connecticut State University is a state university in Connecticut. It was founded in 1893 and is governed by the Connecticut Board of Regents for Higher Education.

SCSU is located in the West Rock neighborhood of New Haven, Connecticut.

Southern Connecticut State University's ranking in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities North, 130.

Southern Connecticut State University is ranked #130 in Regional Universities North.

#130 (tie) in Regional Universities North

#44 (tie) in Top Public Schools

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in