2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Ccsu Ugc Net

Recently I had given the entrance exam for admission in University Grants Comisssion there I want to live in boys hostel because Students thank hostel for success in exams for that I need the structure of hostel. Will you provide me the fee structure of The UGC boys' hostel?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ccsu bba
Cie ccsu
Ccsu ld
Ccsu cit
Ccsu Bg Ky
Ccsu mba
Cs 151 Ccsu
Ccsu fye
Ccsu MBA
Ccsu wbb
Fd ccsu
Ccsu elp
Crm 435 ccsu
Ccsu mba
Ccsu ra
Bca ccsu
Ccsu mrt
What Is Going On At CCSU
Ccsu nfl
Ccsu vhp
23rd August 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ccsu Ugc Net

I want to do PhD degree from Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU) and searching for UGC NET details. Will you please tell CCSU UGC NET Eligibility Criteria to apply in Chaudhary Charan Singh (CCS) University also provide address and contact details?
23rd August 2018, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ccsu Ugc Net

CCS University is a public university located in Meerut, U.P. It was established in 1965. It offers a wide range of courses at UG and PG level

Chaudhary Charan Singh (CCS) University has issued the notification for admission in PhD Program for the candidates who have qualified the Common Eligibility Test (CET) and forthe candidates exempted form CET

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates should have Masters degree with 55% in relevant subjects or equivalent grade point under the seven-point scale laid down by the UGC. A 5% relaxation in minimum marks at PG level shall be given to SC/ST and physical handicapped/disabled candidates

The candidates appearing in Final year/Final Semester Exam are also eligible to apply; however, they will have to produce their final year/final Semester Exam result at the time of admission

Registration Fee

Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidate

Important Dates

As this year the vacancy were closed you can apply for the same next year.

Application Form will be Available Online only on the Website: 25th October 2017

Last Date for Submitting filled-in Application Forms to CCSU, Meerut: 03rd November2017

Candidates will have to print a hard copy of the form, which must be sent to pro vice-chancellor of CCSU by registered or speed post by 13th November 2017 (up to 05.00 pm)

Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU)
Meerut, The Pro-Vice Chancellor, Chaudhary Charan Singh University
Meerut-250004 (UP)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in