2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th November 2012, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Portable MBA Marketing

Portable MBA in Marketing is useful for business leaders those want to increasing your selling of goods and intellectual property and their knowledge in market demand research so there are several books are available which help to that’s students and leaders.

Book: - portable MBA in marketing
Author:- Kenneth M. Eades

The Portable MBA in Marketing.
Charles D. Schewe, Alexander Hiam

The Portable MBA
Robert F. Bruner, Mark R

Last edited by Shaleen; 8th November 2012 at 03:08 PM.
7th December 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hey will you please provide me list of books for Portable MBA Marketing? And where can I get these books for my MBA graduation?
7th December 2015, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator

Here I’m providing you books for Portable MBA Marketing. Many auther can write their book on Portable MBA Marketing: here the list:

The portable MBA in marketing

The Portable MBA in Marketing Alexander Hiam & Charles Schewe Presentation By: Anshul Pareek Bhola Singh Kartik Mysore Lokesh Vasnani Mayuri Negi Nichay Garg

Marketing All the new direction in management thoughts and practices are marketing. Quality marketing program align manufacturing and services standards with costumer preferences & competitors capabilities.

Peter Ducker Say's Marketing is so basic it can not be considered a separate function its the whole business seen from the point of view of its result that is its costumer point of view.

Essence of Marketing First Last Always

Some another Books for Portable MBA Marketing

The Portable MBA (The Portable MBA Series) Hardcover – Import, 18 May 2010
by Kenneth M. Eades (Author), Timothy M. Laseter (Author), Ian Skurnik (Author)

The Portable MBA Desk Reference: An Essential Business Companion (The Portable MBA Series) Hardcover – Import, 2 Nov 1993
by Paul A. Argenti (Editor)

The Portable MBA in Entrepreneurship (The Portable MBA Series) Hardcover – Import, 12 Jan 2010
by William D. Bygrave (Author), Andrew Zacharakis (Author)

The Portable MBA in Marketing (The Portable MBA Series) Hardcover – Import, 27 Apr 1998
by Charles D. Schewe (Author), Alexander Hiam (Author)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in