2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th March 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

NGO Join

Sir I want to join an NGO named World Association of Non-Governmental Organizations (WANGO) so can you please tell me that how can I do the same
Similar Threads
Thread
How to Join NDA
Join paf after MBA
NDA How to Join
Can I Join IAF After BCA
How to join NDA with PCB
How To Join An NGO
Join NGO
How to Join NGO
Join NDA
Why Do You Want to Join LIC ADO
How to Join IAF
How to join CBI
How to join CA Course
Join CBI after BA
How to join BBI Course
Want to Join CID
Join CBI, How to join
Want to join CBI, How can it possible
Want to join CBI or CID with BCA
27th March 2016, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NGO Join

Hey buddy the World Association of Non-Governmental Organizations (WANGO) is an international organization uniting NGOs worldwide in the cause of advancing peace and global well being.

WANGO Joining Process

You have to complete the online application (credit card required).

Then submit a copy of a document showing that you are registered in your nation, clearly noting the date of incorporation or registration

You may provide one of the following:

(a) A copy of the organization's organizing documents (articles of incorporation, constitution, and/or bylaws), or equivalent document; or

(b) A letter of explanation of why your organization is not registered, along with two or more letters of recommendation to support your case.

For US-based organizations, you need only provide your EIN number.

Submit proof of recent activities, such as a copy of a recent brochure or a copy of the most recent annual report.

The application should be authorized by the chairman of the board or the chief executive officer.

Once the completed application and membership dues are received, there will be an approval process.

If you are not admitted as a WANGO member, your application fee (membership dues) will be reimbursed, minus a basic charge of US$15 for processing the application.

Please direct inquiries, or submit supporting documents, to the Membership Director at membership@wango.org, or postal mail to: Membership Director, WANGO, 200 White Plains Road, First Floor, Tarrytown, NY 10591 USA

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in