2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Mg2452 Anna University Notes

My daughter student of the Anna University she has loosed her MG2452 Engineering Economics and Financial accounting notes? So I am searching for the Anna University she has loosed her MG2452 Engineering Economics and Financial accounting notes online? If you any idea about any site where I can download its notes then please tell me about this?
Similar Threads
Thread
Anna University PDF Notes
OB Anna University Notes
Anna University Notes For BME
SPM Anna University Notes
Anna University DSP Notes For CSE
DWM Anna University Notes
Anna University PQT Notes
EDC Anna University Notes
Anna University UID Notes
OS Anna University Notes
IT Notes Anna University
UID Anna University Notes
Anna University MBA Notes
Anna University EMF Notes
Notes For Anna University
Anna University SQM Notes
MG2452 Anna University Question Papers
Anna University TQM Notes
PQT Anna University Notes
Anna University Notes for MCA
2nd May 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Re: Mg2452 Anna University Notes

Hello sir, Im looking for Mg2452 Anna University Notes. Is there any one can provide me notes from Anna University subject which code is MG2452?
2nd May 2018, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mg2452 Anna University Notes

Anna University has a subject which code is MG2452 and subject is Engineering Economics and Financial Accounting.

The subject code MG2452 of Engineering Economics and Financial Accounting having all 5 units notes.

Notes from Anna University subject which code is MG2452:

Notes from Anna University subject which code is MG2452:

Introduction:

Managerial economics in the form of engineering economics is a valuable tool to analyze various business situations a firm may be in.

Definition of economics;
Adam Smith the first among the classical economists and father of economics as a science of wealth
Alfred Marshall said wealth is not an end in itself but only a means to an end end being human welfare
Lionel Robbins both.

Introduction of managerial economics:
Managerial economics focus on identifying and solving the decision problems faced by the manager in an enterprise.

Define:
According to Evan J.Douglas Managerial economics is concerned with the application of economic principles and methodologies to the decision making process under conditions of uncertainty.

According to Moyer and Harris Managerial economics is concerned with resource allocation decisions that are made by enterprise managers in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors of the economy.

Nature / Characteristics of managerial economics:
1. Micro economics in character:
Managerial economics is concerned with finding solution for different managerial problems of a particular firm. Thus, it is closer to micro economics.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in