2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th September 2015, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University EMF Notes

As you are looking for EMF Notes/syllabus which part of Anna University B.E. electronics and communication engineering 4th sem so on your demand here I am providing for you

UNIT I STATIC ELECTRIC FIELDS 9
Introduction to Co-ordinate System – Rectangular – Cylindrical and Spherical Coordinate
System – Introduction to line, Surface and Volume Integrals – Definition of Curl,
Divergence and Gradient – Meaning of Stokes theorem and Divergence theorem
Coulomb’s Law in Vector Form – Definition of Electric Field Intensity – Principle of
Superposition – Electric Field due to discrete charges – Electric field due to continuous
charge distribution - Electric Field due to charges distributed uniformly on an infinite and
finite line – Electric Field on the axis of a uniformly charged circular disc – Electric Field
due to an infinite uniformly charged sheet.
Electric Scalar Potential – Relationship between potential and electric field - Potential
due to infinite uniformly charged line – Potential due to electrical dipole - Electric Flux
Density – Gauss Law – Proof of Gauss Law – Applications.
UNIT II STATIC MAGNETIC FIELD 9
The Biot-Savart Law in vector form – Magnetic Field intensity due to a finite and infinite
wire carrying a current I – Magnetic field intensity on the axis of a circular and
rectangular loop carrying a current I – Ampere’s circuital law and simple applications.
Magnetic flux density – The Lorentz force equation for a moving charge and applications

Here is attachment to see complete notes/syllabus

Anna University EMF Notes/syllabus:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Anna University EMF Notes -syllabus.pdf (641.5 KB, 104 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in