2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Anna University PDF Notes

Hello, I am the student of B.Tech 2nd semester of mechanical engineering of Anna University and I have missed my notes somewhere so it is difficult for me to make the notes again because there is a very less time in exam so can you please provide me there notes in the PDF format?
Similar Threads
Thread
OB Anna University Notes
Anna University Notes For BME
SPM Anna University Notes
Anna University HRM Notes
Anna University DSP Notes For CSE
DWM Anna University Notes
Anna University PQT Notes
EDC Anna University Notes
Anna university MBA Notes PDF
Anna University UID Notes
OS Anna University Notes
IT Notes Anna University
UID Anna University Notes
Anna University MBA Notes
Anna University EMF Notes
Notes For Anna University
Anna University SQM Notes
Anna University TQM Notes
PQT Anna University Notes
Anna University Notes for MCA
26th July 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: Anna University PDF Notes

I want the notes/ syllabus of Technical English - I of BCA of Anna University so will you provide me?
26th July 2018, 08:46 PM
Super Moderator

I am providing you the syllabus of Technical English - I of BCA of Anna University

Anna University BCA Technical English - I syllabus

UNIT I ENGLISH TODAY 12

Modern English: Varieties of discourse regional variations accent and dialects social
variations occupational varieties and scientific English medium and attitude ; speaking and
writing ; formal and informal style language change new ways of studying English.

UNIT II EXTENDING VOCABULARY : STRUCTURAL AND CONTENT 12

Principles of word formation; abbreviations and acronyms; foreign words and phrases; idioms
and phrases everyday computer related words; scientific and technical terms.
UNIT III GRAMMAR 12
Referring to people and things with the help of noun phrases describing people and things
with the help of determiners adjectives and modifiers making a message varying the
message: negation question exclamation inversion expressing words referring to time, Place
and manner reporting what people say or think combining messages: coordination and
subordination making text the structure of information.

UNIT IV RECEPTIVE SKILL 1 LISTENING 12

Developing guided note taking from a lecture, recognizing and using descriptive words and
phrases, completing information in a table, practicing dictation and checking spelling,
developing accuracy in listening, imitating standard spoken English through native speakers
talk and presentation, listening for general and specific information, listening to news in the
media and relating information to issues and locales around the world.

UNIT V RECEPTIVE SKILL 2 READING 12

Predicting the content skimming the text for gist identifying the topic sentences guessing
the meaning of words from contexts scanning for specific information transfer of information
cloze reading.

TOTAL : 60 PERIODS

REFERENCE BOOKS :

1. Adrian Doff & Christopher Jones, Language in use intermediate, Cambridge University
Press, 2003.
2. Gail Ellis and Barbara Sinclair, Learning to learn English: A course in learner training,
Cambridge University Press, 1989

Contact-

Anna University
Kotturpuram
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
12th November 2021, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i need anna university mca notes

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in