2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

CCSU Post BACC Pre Med

I want to do Post-BACC pre-med program from the Central Connecticut State University so please give me some information about it? Also give me details about the eligibility criteria required for it? What are the admission requirements to get admission in it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cie ccsu
Ccsu ld
Ccsu bms 111
Ccsu mba
Ccsu Ugc Net
Ccsu eop
CCSU Uni
Gsa ccsu
Ccsu elp
Last year question papers of post of Postal Assistant in post office
Crm 435 ccsu
Ccsu mba
Set ccsu
Bca ccsu
Ccsu mrt
What Is Going On At CCSU
Ccsu nfl
CCSU Tap
Ccsu vhp
Post Office Post Office Sample question papers with answers
23rd April 2018, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU Post BACC Pre Med

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the CCSU Pre-Health Advisory Committee of the Connecticut State University ?
23rd April 2018, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU Post BACC Pre Med

The Pre-health Professions Program at CCSU is an advising and support system for undergraduates and post-baccalaureate students preparing for careers in the health sciences. Students interested in health careers such as allopathic or osteopathic medicine, dentistry, podiatry, optometry, naturopathy or veterinary medicine, will benefit from reading the information at this site but should also identify themselves to the Program coordinator, Dr. Peter Osei.

Pre-Health Handbook - This downloadable document contains important information regarding the application process for the health-related fields.

Waiver Letter - The committee will prepare a letter of recommendation for your application to professional school. This waiver letter must be completed by the applicant and forwarded to Dr. Peter Osei for our records.

Contact Information
Dr. Peter Osei
Health Professions Program Coordinator
oseip@ccsu.edu
(860) 832-2657

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in