2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th September 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Why Do You Want to Join LIC ADO

I want to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Apprentice Development Officers LIC ADO exam so can you please tell me the eligibility criteria to apply for this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
How to Join NDA
Join paf after MBA
NDA How to Join
Can I Join IAF After BCA
How to join NDA with PCB
How To Join An NGO
Join NGO
How to Join NGO
NGO Join
Join NDA
How to Join IAF
How to join CBI
How to join CA Course
Join CBI after BA
How to join BBI Course
Want to Join CID
Join CBI, How to join
Want to join CBI, How can it possible
Want to join CBI or CID with BCA
8th September 2015, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Why Do You Want to Join LIC ADO

Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest Life Insurance Company in India having 2048 Branches and 109 Divisional Offices.

LIC recruits Apprentice Development Officers in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under nine different Zones.

LIC ADO Eligibility Criteria-

i. for Employees category and Agents category:

Graduation Degree from University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.

ii. for Other Category:

Bachelor’s Degree from University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.

iii. Preference may be given to students having Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under Statute or by an Institute approved by AICTE.

Age Criteria-

Age must be between 21 years to 30 years

Upper age limit relaxation-

1) Member of a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe - 35
2) Member of OBCs (other than those in creamy layer) - 33
3) LIC Employee who is not a member of a SC or a ST or OBCs - 42
4) LIC Employee who is a member of OBCs (other than those in the creamy layer) - 45
5) LIC Employee who is a member of a SC or ST - 47
6) LIC Agent who is not a member of SC or ST or OBCs - 37
7) LIC Agent who is a member of OBCs (Other than those in the creamy layer) - 40
8) LIC Agent who is a member of a SC or a ST - 42
9) Ex-serviceman - 30, increased by the number of years of service in the armed forces subject to maximum age of 45 years where he is a member of OBCs and, 47 years where he is a member of SC or ST and, Maximum of 42 years in other than SC, ST, OBC cases.
10) All Others- 30

Selection procedure

There will be online test and then interview. Only selected candidates passed in the written online exam will be called for the interview.

Tags
age limit

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in