2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th July 2014, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UP TET Eligibility syllabus

As you are looking for syllabus of UPTET exam here so before providing it I wan to say to you that there are different syllabus for primary teachers and secondary teachers. Primary teachers will teach from class I-V and secondary teachers will teach VI-VIII class students, here I am providing each syllabus for you:

UPTET syllabus (Primary teachers Classes I to V)
Child development and Pedagogy (Total 30 Marks)
Unit-1 Child Development:
Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development. Factors affection development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning.
Role of Heredity and environment 6
Unit-II Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes, Factors
Affecting learning
Theories of learning and its implication
How Children learn and think
Motivation and Implications for Learning 6
Unit-III Individual Differences: Meaning, types and factors affecting Individual differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste and religion
Personality: Concept and types of personality, factors responsible for shaping it, Its measurement
Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement, Multidimensional Intelligence 6
Unit-IV Understanding diverse learners: Backward, mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, specially-abled.
Learning difficulties
Adjustment: Concept and ways of adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment. 6
Unit V Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Constriction of Achievement Test.
Action Research
Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)

Languages:

English Paper I:Unit Syllabus Marks
Unit-I Unseen Prose Passage
Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Word-formation, One Word Substitution. 5
Unit II Unseen Prose Passage
Part of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Change of Degrees 5
Unit III Framing question including -questions, Active and Passive Voice, Knowledge of English sounds and Phonetic Symbols. 5
Unit IV Principles of Teaching English, Methods and Approaches to English Language Teaching. 5
Unit V Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials: Text books, Multi-Media Materials and other resources 5
Unit VI Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Evaluation Language Proficiency 5

UPTET English Paper II syllabus(Primary teachers Classes VI to VIII)

UPTET Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
UPTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each
question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
1. Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Uttar Pradesh primary school.
2. Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Uttar Pradesh upper primary
school.
3. Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for
both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.

UPTET Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iii) Language II 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iv) Mathematics 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(v) Environmental Studies 30 MCQs 30 Marks

Total 150 MCQs 150 Marks
UPTET Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)

Tags
syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in