2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th April 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

SCRA Jobs UK

Hello buddy I am from UK and I am looking for the SCRA jobs in UK so can you please provide me any job detail please?
Similar Threads
Thread
About SCRA
Scra ati
Know About SCRA
SCRA or IIT Which is best
Scra drm
Scra nda
Sky SCRA Per Ci Ty
Scra xm
SCRA VA Gov
Scra pdf
Key For SCRA
Jobs after Clearing SCRA
Cap One SCRA
Jobs After Qualifying SCRA
SCRA Jobs Sydney
All about SCRA
Scra jag
Scra sit
Ias scra
Scra cd
7th April 2016, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Jobs UK

As per your demand here is the job detail following have a look -

CRA I/ CRA II/ SCRA - Home-based - UK monitoring exp Req.

Company: RBW Consulting

Reference: SI-CRA-36

Closing Date: 15 Mar 16

Type: Permanent

Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000

Job Summary:

A very important job opportunity has arisen at a top CRO who are seeking as a Clinical Research Associate (all levels) to work either directly with a sponsor/ or fully embedded with the multiple sponsor monitoring sites across the UK.

This would be a great opportunity to work for a multinational company who work with the top Pharma companies to conduct and monitor their clinical trials.

Requirements:

In this role, you will be working on stimulating studies and will offer you with plenty of hands on experience working with various departments.

In this point you will be home based and will necessitate no more than 50-60% travel to multiple sites working across the UK.

You will be involved with the full life cycle of the Study from site selection to close out working within the set therapeutic area.

You should have previous experience as a CRA and have at least 1 years independent monitoring experience within the UK. Plus, you must also have extensive experience of different phases, therapeutic areas and have conducted site visits from start to close out.

This requires a team focused professional who takes conceit in their work.

Keywords:

Clinical Research correlate Senior CRA project manager contract clinical trials CRA II clinical research clinical cra, scra, cpm, clinical, clinical research, clinical research associate, pharmaceuticals, biotech, cro, pharma, senior clinical research associate.
UK, United Kingdom, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland

Contact Information:
Address:
Head Office
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
RH10 1BF
England
Tel: 01293 584 300
Fax: 01293 534 133

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in