2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Scra ati

Is it true that The Advanced Technology Institute is affiliated to the South Carolina Research Authority (SCRA)? if yes then give me the information about when was this institute affiliated? Also tell me is it true that SCRA ATI has received a $5 million Phase III contract through the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane Division? If yes then give me the detailed information?
Similar Threads
Thread
About SCRA
Know About SCRA
SCRA or IIT Which is best
Scra drm
Scra nda
Sky SCRA Per Ci Ty
Scra xm
SCRA VA Gov
Scra pdf
Key For SCRA
SCRA GSI Gov UK
Cap One SCRA
All about SCRA
Scra jag
Scra sit
Ias scra
Scra cd
Gpo scra
SCRA Tricks
SCRA Gov EDU
27th July 2018, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Re: Scra ati

Can you tell me about the sell of Advanced Technology International (ATI) by SCRA in 2017 to Analytic Services Inc?
27th July 2018, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Scra ati

Chartered in 1983 by the state of South Carolina, SCRA fosters South Carolina's Innovation Economy.

SCRA improves the development and growth of South Carolina's innovation ecosystem by supporting entrepreneurs, enabling academic research and commercialization, and connecting industry to innovators.

SCRA announced that it will sell its private, non-profit affiliate; Advanced Technology International (ATI) to Analytic Services Inc. (ANSER), an independent public service institute in Falls Church, Virginia. SCRA expects the transaction to close on January 31, 2017.

ATI was created in 1998 to assist in SCRAs long-term sustainability. It managed research and development collaborations for the government involving medical technologies, shipbuilding, metal parts manufacturing, composite applications, the electromagnetic spectrum and Department of Defense agencies, a news release said.

ANSER is a 58-year old non-profit organization focused on helping United States government decision-makers address complex problems so they can make better decisions.

ANSERs primary area of focus is national security, providing objective, timely and forward thinking analysis independent of political or commercial influences.

ATI manages research and development collaborations for the U.S. government that range from medical technologies, shipbuilding and ordnance and serves many Department of Defense agencies.

Under the terms of the sale agreement, SCRA will receive approximately $25 million. In addition, SCRA could receive up to an additional $15 million over the next four years based on the growth of ATIs support to ANSERs federal sponsors.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in