2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Know About SCRA

Can you please provide me the details of Special Class Railway Apprenctices Exam SCRA? Provide me the application form to apply for the SCRA exam? also provide me the syllabus and the other study materials of Special Class Railway Apprenctices Exam SCRA?
Similar Threads
Thread
About SCRA
Scra ati
SCRA or IIT Which is best
Scra drm
Scra nda
Sky SCRA Per Ci Ty
Scra xm
SCRA VA Gov
Scra pdf
Key For SCRA
SCRA GSI Gov UK
Cap One SCRA
All about SCRA
Scra jag
Scra sit
Ias scra
Scra cd
Gpo scra
SCRA Tricks
SCRA Gov EDU
25th July 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Know About SCRA

I want to Know About the Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination SCRA Exam so will you provide me?
25th July 2018, 10:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Know About SCRA

The Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination SCRA Exam was declined by the UPSC in 2016

SCRA exam has been discontinued.

I am providing the information of exam just for reference purpose

Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) on behalf of Indian Railways for four years of apprenticeship.

SCRA Exam Eligibility

A candidate must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and at least one of Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

Graduates with Mathematics and at least one of Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects may also apply, or

Candidate must have passed in the first or second division, the Higher Secondary (12 years) Examination under 10 plus 2 patterns of School Education with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

The candidates must have attained 17 years of age and must not have completed 21 years

SCRA Exam Pattern

SCRA exam consists of two parts:

Part I

Written examination carrying a maximum of 600 marks.

Paper Subject Time Maximum Marks
Paper-I General Ability Test (English, General
Knowledge and Psychological Test) 2 hours 200
Paper-II Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) 2 hours 200
Paper-III Mathematics 2 hours 200

Total 600

Part II

Personality Test carrying a maximum of 200 marks in respect of only those candidates who are declared qualified on the results of written examination

The selected candidates are called for an interview, which is followed by a medical examination.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in