2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st October 2014, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Required Documents for Domicile Certificate

A Domicile certificate is proof of residing. A person can get his Domicile Certificate if he is residing in particular place since 15 years. A domicile certificate is used for obtaining the kept seats for quotas in educational institutions and other job opportunities in govt. and non govt. sector.

Required Attachments:

• Complete Application form duly attested by class I gazetted officer of Central Government.

• AADHAR card No.(If available)
OR
• AADHAR Enrolment slip with any one of the identity proof PAN/PASSPORT/Driving License/Voters Card.

• Affidavit in prescribed Performa(Affidavit from the major if the children are bolow the 18 years).

• Supporting document for the present residential proof like Voter Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill etc.

• Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate, School certificate or passport).

• Proof of continuous stay in particular state for the last 3 years, such as Education certificate, Electricity bill, House tax, water bill etc.

• Contact No. and copy of I Card of the class I gazetted officer who has attested the form.

Note:
• All documents needs to be attested by Gazetted Officer.

Apply :
• You can go to the SDM of your area or you can also come up to the Deputy Commissioner during 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on any working day.
• You can also APPLY ONLINE.

Response Time:
• Certificates are issued in 21 days.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in