2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2014, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Document required to get domicile certificate in Maharashtra

A Domicile Certificate is issued to prove that the person bearing the Certificate is a Domicile of the State by which the Certificate is being issued.

Eligibility

Women not originally belonging to a State, but married to men who are permanent residents of the State are eligible to apply

A person who has a permanent residence in Maharashtra can apply for domicile certificate

minimum 10 years of state residence proof is required.

Procedure

The prescribed application forms are either available online or from the local authorities, i.e. any other authority as specified in the State/UT of your residence. , or

the Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildar’s office/Revenue Department/District Collector’s Office

Required Documents

Photo copy of the Leaving Certificate
if the applicant's age is less than 18 years then domicile of father is compulsory.
Residential proof
Birth Certificate
Affidavit regarding the stay (Not required if birth of applicant is in Maharashtra )

Validity

The validity period of this certificate has been enhanced to life long as per GOvt.

Fees

fees for form is 45/- from setu, making affidavit is around 200
27th December 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

hi my brother is 15yrs and is in class 10. he requires domicile.. wat is its procedure..
12th December 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will you please provide the information regarding the Document required to get domicile certificate in Maharashtra?
school has asked for domicile certificate for my child who is only 11 years of age. can he apply for the same,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in