2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2014, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Domicile Certificate in Maharashtra, how to get

A Domicile/Residence Certificate is generally issued to prove that the person bearing the Certificate is a Domicile/Resident of the State/UT by which the Certificate is being issued.

Eligibility
A person who has a permanent residence in Maharashtra can apply for domicile certificate

Women not originally belonging to a State/UT, but married to men who are permanent residents of the State/UT are eligible to apply for Domicile Certificate.

Minimum 10 years of state residence proof is required.

Required Documents
Photo copy of the Leaving Certificate
Residential proof
Birth Certificate
Affidavit regarding the stay (Not required if birth of applicant is in Maharashtra )

Note:
If the applicant's age is less than 18 years then domicile of father is compulsory.

Fees
Fees for form is 45/- from setu, making affidavit is around 200

Application form

12th February 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know how to get Domicile Certificate in Maharashtra so here can you please give me details ?
12th February 2016, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea here I am giving you details related to Domicile Certificate in Maharashtra

Eligibility

Candidate who has a permanent residence in Maharashtra can apply for domicile certificate

Women not originally belonging to a State/UT, but married to men who are permanent residents of the State/UT are eligible to apply for Domicile Certificate. minimum 10 years of state residence proof is required.

Required information

Personal information

Full name (first / middle / last)
Complete address (permanent)
Contact details (phone number current using)

Information about you

Duration of living in Maharashtra
Educational qualification
Last place domicile
Relationship status
Son’s / daughter’s details
Duration of living in Maharashtra with family

Family information

Father’s / husband’s birth place
Work or occupation of him
Father’s birth place
Living / dead information

Father’s / husband’s details

Educational qualification
Why he comes here details
Work status details
Property ownership details
Passport details

Brother’s / sister’s details

Why you need domicile of Maharashtra

Process for getting Domicile Certificate in Maharashtra

The prescribed application forms are either available online or from the local authorities, i.e. the Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildar’s office/Revenue Department/District Collector’s Office, or any other authority as specified in the State/UT of your residence.

You will be required to produce proof of continuous residence in the State/UT for a specified minimum period, or that of holding land in the State/UT, depending on the rules in the State/UT concerned.

Documents for proving your identity, attestation of the form by officers with the necessary authority, school certificates and the Tehsil Enquiry Report may also be required.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in