2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

28th July 2014, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Placement papers for Infosys Verbal Reasoning

Here I am giving you question paper for Infosys Verbal reasoning examination for placement in infosys in a file attached with it so you can get it easily.

REASONING and ANALYTICAL Questions
1) A, B, C, D, E related. 4 of them made these statements each. i) C is my son in law s brother. ii)
B is my father s brother. iii) E is my mother in law. iv) A is my brother s wife. Who made these
statements? (Person mentioned is one of A, B, C, D, E)(10 marks).

2) Complete the table. Played won lost draw goals for against A 2 2 1 B 2 1 2 4 C 2 3 7 A, B, C are
3 hockey teams (2 marks).
3) A says Party was held on: Thursday, May 8th. B says Party was held on: Tuesday, May 10th. C
says party was held on: Friday, June 8th. Given April 1st was Tuesday. One of A, B, C says 1
correct. One says 1 wrong. And one was completely wrong of date, Month and day. Find the Day
the party held. (5marks).
4) A ship is away from the shore by 180 miles. A plane is travelling at 10 time’s speed of the ship.
How long from the shore will they meet? (2marks)
5) Every station in N railroad issues every other stations ticket. Some stations are added. Now
they have to issue 46 more tickets. Say the Number of stations after and before added (5
marks).

6) 3 persons say these statements. A says either Democratic or liberal wins the elections. B says
neither democratic nor liberal wins the election. Of these only one is wrong. Who wins the
election? (5 marks).

7) A clock showing 6 o clocks takes 30 secs to strike 6 times. How long will it take to strike 12 at
midnight? Ans.66 secs. (2marks)

8) Only boys aged > 16 wear coats. Boys aged > 15 go to watch football. Some more statements
are given. What can be said about those who are watching football? (Age and costume) (5
marks).

9) There are 3 societies A, B, C having some tractors each. A Gives B and C as many tractors as
they already have. After some days B gives A and C as many tractors as they have. After some
days C gives A and B as many tractors as they have. Finally each has 24 tractors. What is the
original Number of tractors each had in the beginning? Ans. A ‐39. B‐ 21. C‐ 12.(7 marks).

10. Given a cube, with different colors on its faces, and then is cut into 64 pieces, and the
questions relate to the colors of different colored small cubes.

11. Draw a venn diagram for 3 items: white, flowers, cloth

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Infosys Verbal Reasoning paper.pdf (213.4 KB, 141 views)

Tags
placement

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in