2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2012, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NEW Pattern of IIT JEE Entrance Examination

Here you are searching for the new pattern of IIT JEE entrance exam; here I am providing you the exam pattern for IIT JEE:

IIT JEE New entrance exam pattern:

In IIT JEE there will be two exams, the joint entrance examination (JEE) main followed by the JEE advanced.

-These combine the AIEEE and the IIT-JEE, with the main exam being equivalent to AIEEE, and advanced exam similar to the IIT-JEE.

There will be a fixed time gap between the two exams.

In IIT JEE advanced only that candidates participates who are come in top 150,000 ranked.

For the rest of detailed, about the IIT JEE new exam pattern, here I am providing a link, from where you can get the new exam pattern.
The link is:

indiancolleges.com/education-news/IIT-JEE-2013-The-new-IIT-exam-pattern/2150
1st March 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to get new pattern of IIT JEE Entrance Examination for doing preparation of exam so will you please provide me that ?
1st March 2015, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to get new pattern of IIT JEE Entrance Examination for doing preparation of exam so here I am giving you same:

Exam Pattern:

It consists of two papers of two hours duration each.

The papers are of objective type and the answers are to be marked on specially made optical response sheets.

There are three separate sections on Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in each of the two question papers.

The candidates selected for admission to B.Arch. and B.Des courses have to take an Aptitude Test conducted by specific institute at the counseling time.

Here is the attachment of IIT JEE question paper:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT JEE question paper.pdf (3.07 MB, 44 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in