2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th December 2014, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Karnataka CET Exam Eligibility Criteria

Karnataka Combined Entrance Test is taken by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for admission to under graduate professional courses like:
B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, B.Sc Sericulture, B.Sc Agri-Biotechnology, B.Sc Horticulture
Indian System of Medicine & Homeopathy and
Engineering / Technology programs
Bachelor of Home Science (BHSc)
Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSAH)
B.Tech Food Technology
B.Tech Dairy Technology
B.Tech (Food Science and Technology) &
B.Sc Agricultural Marketing and B.Tech Agriculture Engineering.
Bachelor of Food Science (BFSc)

Eligibility Criteria :

(a) For Medical! Dental courses:

Students must have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th std. with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and with English and with minimum of 50%

Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes must have minimum 40% marks .

(b) ForAyurveda I Homoeopathy I Unani / Naturopathy & Yoga courses

Students must have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC /12th std with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and with English with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate in PCB group

Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes must have minimum 40% marks .

Applicants should have completed the age of 17 years

(c) For Engineering I Technology courses

Students must have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC /12th std with Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with Chemistry I Bio-Technology I Biology as optional subjects with English with minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate

(d) For Architecture course

Students must have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC /12th Std. with minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate in all the subjects in the qualifying examination

Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes must have minimum 45% marks .

Applicants must appear for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) and get a minimum of 40% in it. (Including Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in