2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria

I want to know the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test PGCET Exam so can you tell me?
26th April 2018, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria

Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test PGCET is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for admission into 1st year full time/part time MBA/MCA/M.Arch/M.Tech/ME, part time M.Tech (QIP) & 2nd year of MCA programme.

Karnataka PGCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria

For MBA (Full Time/Part Time)-

Candidates must pass 3 years Bachelor Degree or equivalent examination from a recognized board.

Candidates have secure aggregate minimum 50% marks (45% marks in QE in case of SC/ST & Category I of Karnataka candidates).

For MCA-

Candidates have to pass under graduate or equivalent examination.

Candidates have to clear qualifying exam with Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Computer Programming, Business Mathematics and Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects.

Candidates have to secure aggregate at least 50% marks (45% marks in QE in case of SC/ST & Category I of Karnataka candidates).

For MCA (Lateral Entry)-

Candidates have to qualify bachelor degree in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) from a recognized university.

Candidates have to pass qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 or graduate level.

Candidates have to obtain an aggregate minimum 50% marks (45% marks in QE in case of SC/ST & Category I of Karnataka candidates).

For ME/M.Tech/M.Arch (Full Time/Part Time)-

Candidates have to clear qualifying or equivalent examination from a recognized university.

Candidates have to secure an aggregate minimum 50% marks (45% marks in QE in case of SC/ST & Category I of Karnataka candidates.

Candidates have a valid GATE Score Card.

Application Fee

Candidates can pay the application fee only through offline mode (Bank Challan).

Candidates can make payment from any of the branch of specified banks.

The application fee is Rs. 650 (General & OBC category) & Rs. 500 (SC/ST Category).

Tags
part time mba

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in