2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JNU Direct PHD Admission

As you are looking for the admission in JNU for doing PhD so here I am providing you the latest information about it.

I am providing you the instruction for filling admission form below.

1. Student must fill in separate Application Form for each course.
2. Student must fill in the Application Form in all respects. Duly filled in Application Forms can be submitted
by Registered Post to Section Officer (Admissions), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi - 110067 or in person
in Room No. 28, Administrative Block of the University before due date.
Students are requested not to send their application forms through private courier services;
3. Before filling in the Application Form, please make sure that you fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements as prescribed by the University for Direct admission to Ph.D. programme;
4. students are required to enclose Demand Draft drawn in favour of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payable at NEW
DELHI as per the following rates towards cost of application form and processing fees with the Application Form:
For General and OBC Category
: Rs.420/- (Rs.200/- for cost of application form + Rs. 220/- for processing fee)
For candidates belonging to SC/ST and Physically Challenged (PH) Category
: Rs.310/- (Rs.200/- for cost of application form + Rs. 110/- for processing fee)
For candidates belonging to BPL Category
: Rs.110/- for processing fee
For Foreign National candidates
: Rs.1750/- (Rs.200/- for cost of application form + Rs. 1550/- for processing fee)

For more information I am attaching the Instruction for filling the form and the application form in the form of pdf so see it then proceed further.

Jawaharlal Nehru University Instruction to fill form

Or you can also contact to the given address for more help.

Address:

Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Mehrauli Road, Near Munirka,
New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011 2674 2575
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jawaharlal Nehru University Form of PhD.pdf (58.7 KB, 110 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in