2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

JMET Solutions

Myself Lokesh , I have applied for Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) and I have fully prepared for it . Now I want to solve some papers for my confidence . Would you please provide me last year JMET Questions paper with Solutions so I will solve them and match my answers with actual answers ??
Similar Threads
Thread
JMET Entrance
JMET Exam
Journal JMET
JMET Top Colleges
JMET IIT Bombay
MBA Colleges Under JMET
JMET Results
JMET analysis
MBA colleges through jmet
MBA Colleges through JMET
JMET Cutoff
Iit mba jmet
JMET MBA Application
JMET Important Dates JMET in SCCL
MBA Colleges Through JMET
JMET in IIT
JMET Colleges
Colleges under JMET
JMET Notification IIT
Entrance JMET
23rd June 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Re: JMET Solutions

Hi buddy here I am looking for Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) question paper with solution so if you have then would you plz let me know from where I can do collect it ??
23rd June 2018, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JMET Solutions

As you want here I am giving below Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) question paper

Directions: Read the following passage to answer Questions 1-4. Choose the correct option in each of the questions.
We define the entrepreneur as an individual who identifies opportunities, and on the basis of his/her ability, desire and confidence, makes judgements and decisions pertaining to the coordination of resources in order to exploit those opportunities for personal gain. Personal gain in this context could be financial, fame, prestige or satisfaction from helping other people. This definition extends the concept beyond the narrow limits of profit maximization. It is important to note that entrepreneurial decision making is distinct from routine managerial / administrative decision making by corporate executives. However, this definition does include innovative venture decisions by executives and others in an already existing organization as legitimate entrepreneurial function. The entrepreneurial function consists of three main elements: recognition of opportunities, judgemental decision and coordination of resources. In terms of organization, the entrepreneur will be involved in risk bearing, autonomous decision making and residual claims.
Every person is potentially an entrepreneur. However, the extent of its manifestation in actual entrepreneurial activities, business or otherwise, is a matter of political, social, economic, cultural and ideological influences. Put differently, every human being has an innate ability to become an entrepreneur even though this ability is not always translated into action because of a variety of limiting factors. This observation allows us to propose that there are more than 5 billion entrepreneurs in this world, even though this conjecture may not have been fully manifested in the practical world of business.
If there are more than 5 billion entrepreneurs in this world, how is it that there is such a dearth of entrepreneurs in the world of business? This is an important question in view of the fact that business communities, academia and policy makers in the public realm have begun to talk about possibilities for fostering entrepreneurial growth in the global economy.
As per the passage, an entrepreneur is one who:

Take the commercial venture decisions.

Invites participation in decisionmaking

Exploits opportunities for personal gain.

Focuses on maximizing cash profits.
Which of the following statements is NOT correct, according to the passage?

Entrepreneurial decisionmaking is different from managerial decision-making.

Not everybody can become an entrepreneur.

Executives in organizations can be either managers or entrepreneurs, but not both.

There are more than 4 billion potential entrepreneurs in this world.
The passage mentions the following functions of an entrepreneur:

Coordinating resources, recognizing opportunities and leading from the front.

Making judgements, innovating and claiming responsibility.

Independent decision-making, exploiting opportunities and maximizing profits.

Risk-taking, decision-making, encouraging creativity.
The passage implies that it is important to understand:

The factors which inhibit entrepreneurship.

The meaning of personal gain for an entrepreneur.

Why there are so few entrepreneurs in business.

The main functions of an entrepreneur.

The underlined sentence in the first paragraph implies that:

Quality mass education must be sacrificed at the altar of hi-tech education
A large nation was indebted to a small army
The majority should be indebted to the minority
The small hi-tech sector in India has helped us go global
According to the author,

800,000 software professionals are expected to account for 7.7% of GDP by 2008
Industry and agriculture have contributed to 48% of our GDP
1.2 million Indians are significantly influencing the economy of India
New Delhi will need Rs. 25,000 crore to invest in 90 million direct exchange lines
Directions: In Questions 7 & 10, select the pair of words that best expresses a relationship similar to the pair in capitals:
FLIMSY : STURDY

Gauche : Eloquent
Drizzle : Downpour
Flippant : Earnest
Prognosis : Diagnosis
GREGARIOUS : OUTGOING

Grouchy : Irritable
Groggy : Lucid
Gritty : Sociable
Aggressive : Extrovert
GUEST : INVITATION

Witness : Subpoena
Petitioner : Plea
Applicant : Application
Visitor : Letter
SCHOOL : FISH

Mischief : Monkeys
Leaf : Book
Badge : Honor
Group : Deer
Attached Files
File Type: doc Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) question paper.doc (962.5 KB, 92 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in