2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th November 2016, 09:56 PM

Re: IIBF SME Exam Question Paper

[QUOTE=Unregistered;322531]Hi I have applied for Certificate Examination in SME Finance of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance and for the preparation of this exam I want the previous year question papers so will you please provide me? Provide me these in a pdf file so that I will take print out of it?
11th August 2017, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

[quote=hematamil;632312]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi i have applied for certificate examination in sme finance of indian institute of banking & finance and for the preparation of this exam i want the previous year question papers so will you please provide me? Provide me these in a pdf file so that i will take print out of it?
i am also want this.plz provide me also
17th June 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;682691][quote=hematamil;632312]

i am also want this.plz provide me also[/QUO
Provide me also plss
24th July 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIBF MSME Exam Question Paper

PLEASE PROVIDE OF ABOVE EXAM QUESTION PAPER INTO hsisodia799@gmail.com
19th October 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i also want this.plz provide me also
n_sheetal004@yahoo.com
21st November 2019, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

The syllabus of Certificate Examination in SME Finance for Bankers Program offered by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance on which the question paper is based is as follows:

I. Setting up SME
Evolution, Definition of SMEs, Characteristics, Role in Economic Development., Needs of SMEs Forms of Organisations; Proprietary, Partnership, HUFs, Company etc., Establishing SMEs : Environmental Scanning, Market Assessment, Technology, Selection of Site, etc., - Organisational Structures - Rules & Regulations - Gender & Entrepreneurial Development.

II. SMEs: Policy, Regulatory and Legal Framework
Policy Framework for SMEs - Policy Shifts since 1991 - Regulatory Framework - Laws and Regulations for SMEs - SME Development Bill, 2005 - LLPAct, Changing Policy Framework & SME Strategies

III. Institutional Framework & SME Financing
Institutions - Central Government - SSI Board, SIDO, SISI, PPDCs, RTCs, CFTI, NISIET, NIESBUD, NSIC - State Government : Directorate of Industries, DICs, SFCs, SIDC / SIIC, SSIDC - Financial Institutions & Banks; SIDBI, Commercial Banks, RRBs and Co-op. Banks etc., - Enterprise Perspective - Banker’s Perspective.

IV. Financing Options & Modes
Sources of finance and methods of financing SMEs, relevance of quasi capital and own money in business - Venture Capital, Hybrid Capital, special financial products for SMEs, Assessment of Term Finance / Working Capital for SMEs - Credit Risk Management of SMEs - Appraisal, assessment, collaterals, documentation, inspection, follow-up and monitoring and review, Credit Scoring models, Standing and liquidity assessment, Credit pricing of SMEs

Syllabus of Certificate Examination in SME Finance for Bankers of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance

26th November 2019, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus for Certificate Examination in SME Finance for Bankers Program offered by IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) on which the question paper is based?
26th November 2019, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

The syllabus for Certificate Examination in SME Finance for Bankers Program offered by IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) on which the question paper is based is as follows:

SYLLABUS

I. Setting up SME
Evolution, Definition of SMEs, Characteristics, Role in Economic Development.,
Needs of SMEs
Forms of Organisations; Proprietary, Partnership, HUFs, Company etc.,
Establishing SMEs : Environmental Scanning, Market Assessment, Technology,
Selection of Site, etc., - Organisational Structures - Rules & Regulations
- Gender & Entrepreneurial Development.

II. SMEs : Policy, Regulatory and Legal Framework

Policy Framework for SMEs - Policy Shifts since 1991 - Regulatory Framework
- Laws and Regulations for SMEs - SME Development Bill, 2005 - LLPAct,
Changing Policy Framework & SME Strategies

III. Institutional Framework & SME Financing

Institutions - Central Government - SSI Board, SIDO, SISI, PPDCs, RTCs,
CFTI, NISIET, NIESBUD, NSIC - State Government : Directorate of Industries,
DICs, SFCs, SIDC / SIIC, SSIDC - Financial Institutions & Banks; SIDBI,
Commercial Banks, RRBs and Co-op. Banks etc., - Enterprise Perspective -
Banker’s Perspective.

IV. Financing Options & Modes

Sources of finance and methods of financing SMEs, relevance of quasi capital and own money in business - Venture Capital, Hybrid Capital, special financial products for SMEs, Assessment of Term Finance / Working
Capital for SMEs - Credit Risk Management of SMEs - Appraisal, assessment, collaterals, documentation, inspection, follow-up and monitoring and review, Credit Scoring models, Standing and liquidity assessment, Credit pricing of SMEs

V. SME Development

Business Development Service Providers - Role & Responsibilities -
Improving Competitiveness of SMEs through Enhancing Productivity -
Market Promotion and Development - technological Development in SMEs
- Environmental Impact Assessment, Modernisation issues (technological and quality upgradation), Role and Functions of Credit Guarantee Trust for small industries (CGTSI)

VI. Clusters and Cluster Development

What are Clusters? - Why Clusters - Types of Clusters – Advantages and Disadvantages - Role of Clusters - Setting up of Clusters – Approaches to Develop Cluster Strategies - Measuring Cluster Development - Critical
Success Factors (lending economics to clusters from the angle of bankers and borrowers) - Policy Environment - Successful Clusters; India and Global.

VII. SME : Rehabilitation
Sickness-symptoms, warning signals, diagnosis and prescriptions, rehabilitation, restructuring, holding on operations, work out, NPA management, recovery options, legal aspects / options, securitization and exit options / alternatives

VIII. Future of SMEs -

Micro Finance Approach to SMEs - Linkages with Agriculture and industry
- IT and SMEs - Relationship banking and its impact in SME development
- WTO issues, impact on SMEs - BASEL-II – globalization issues, impact, intermediation opportunities and Emerging issues affecting SMEs.
27th December 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus for Certificate Examination in SME Finance for Bankers Program offered by IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) on which the question paper is based?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in