2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

13th December 2014, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility Required for MBA in Abroad

The GMAT is an international MBA entrance exam.

GMAT is a round the year exam where the applicants have the flexibility to take the exam on any day depending on the availability and time slot.

[B]Eligibility:[/B]
Anyone and everyone is eligible for taking the GMAT
There is no minimum educational qualification requirement for taking the test. The test scores are valid for five years, i.e., most universities accept scores up to five years old.
But it is always better if scores are recent (not older than 2 years).

[B]Application Procedure[/B]
Applicants can get the information bulletin form the official website of GMAT.

Registration for GMAT exam can be done through following three modes:-

Through Phone: - Applicants, who want to register by phone, have to call up Sylvan Delhi Office until 12 noon to register.

Through Fax: - Applicants has to send a fax with all details to the main office.

The fax should be sent seven days before to his/her first choice of a test day.

Through Mail: - Applicants, who are interested in applying online, can obtain the application form from the website.

Applicants should fill the form and print the draft and submit the same to the Sylvan Learning Centre at New Delhi either by hand or by registered post/courier.

Applicants that they must send the documents at least three weeks before your choice of a test day.

On receiving the documents, a meeting will be scheduled for Applicants to test at the Sylvan Technology Center. Confirmation of the date, time and location of the appointment will be sent later.
[B]
Syllabus:-[/B]

The GMAT exam is divided into four sections i.e. 1) Quantitative Section 2) Verbal Section 3) Integrated Reasoning and 4) Analytical Writing Assessment.Total time limit for the exam is 3 ½ hrs.
26th November 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to get information about the Eligibility Required for MBA in Abroad as well as some best colleges name for MBA at USA along with Average GMAT score. So here can you prove me information about it?
26th November 2015, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

I have information about the Eligibility Required for MBA in Abroad as well as some best colleges name for MBA at USA along with Average GMAT score. So here I am telling you about it as you want.

Academic requirements for MBA

The first and foremost eligibility requirement for applicants is to have completed a basic bachelors level graduation degree. This could be an engineering degree (B.E, B.Tech), B.Sc, B.Com, B.A. or in any other discipline.

MBA application requirements and procedure
General information
This is easiest part where you fill in the objective data about yourself – Name, age, bio-data, experience (many may ask for a separate resume as well), overall academic grades (the transcripts will have the details and the breakup), entrance test scores, languages known etc.

[B]
Writing MBA Essays[/B]
[B]
Recommendations[/B]
[B]
MBA Interview
[/B][B]
Entrance Exams for MBA abroad[/B]
There are two kinds of entrance exams for overseas MBA programs.
[B]
Business Management Aptitude Exams[/B]
The two primary exams are GMAT and GRE.
Traditionally GRE was more popular among MS applicants and GMAT was the de facto standard for MBA courses.
However, things are changing and many MBA universities have also started accepting GRE scores.
[B]
Language Proficiency Exams[/B]
There are two popular exams that are accepted by international business schools across the world – TOEFL and IELTS.

[B]
Top Universities to Pursue MBA in the USA and Average GMAT score required[/B]
[B]
Rank Universities Average GMAT score[/B]
1 Harvard University, MA 724

2 Stanford University, CA 729

3 University of Pennslyvania (Wharton), PA 718

4 Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan), MA 710

5 Northwestern University (Kellogg), IL 708

6 University of Chicago (Booth), IL 720

7 University of California – Berkely (Haas), CA 715

8 Columbia University, NY 715