2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th November 2014, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: What is eligibility required for the RAW exam?

The RAW is Stands for Research Analytical Wing. The UPSC conducted this exam every year. You are asking for the eligibility required for join the RAW. This is as follows:

Eligibility Criteria for RAW-

The applicant should be between 19 to 25 years.

Qualification:
The applicants should have graduation / post-graduation from Recognized University.

Marital Status:

The applicant must be UnMarried.

The Candidates must be Indian.

Field officer jobs
Various Posts under this category are following:-

Senior Field Officer ( Similarly a FO needs to serve for atleast 5 years to be promoted as a SFO )
Field Officer ( You will need atleast 8 years service as DFO to be promoted as FO )
Deputy Field Officer
Assistant Field Officer

SELECTION PROCEDURE-

1)Written

2)Interview

3)Medical .
4th March 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join the RAW so can you tell me the eligibility required for the RAW exam
4th March 2016, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

The Research and Analysis Wing is the primary foreign intelligence agency of India.

It was created after the Sino-Indian War 1962 and Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 which exposed gaps in intelligence gathering undertaken by the Intelligence Bureau.

Well buddy there is no direct recruitment process for any post of agent or other higher one to join RAW in India

As this is a confidential and independent intelligence agency in India and whatever done inside that is completely confidential and not open

RAW India appoint those officers of higher rank for the post of Agent and Intelligence Officer to work abroad India as a secret agent who are in service of national level and mainly under defense and security and most of the time - IPS Officers, Central Intelligence Officers, CID Officers, Head of the militaries of India - IMA, INA, AFA etc.

So you should try to join other national services first and get ready to serve anywhere in India and some of the basic processes are listed below to reach at that place and

IB - Intelligence Bureau

It recruits Assistant Central Intelligence Officers once a year and requires only a graduation in any stream

Age should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years

UPSC –

Union Public Service Commission Conduct open recruitment process for IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS etc. posts in India through Indian Civil Service EXamination

Qualification

You should be graduate in any discipline and your age should be between 21-30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines

Selection Process of IPS Officer through UPSC ICS examination

Preliminary Examination

Main Examination

Personality Test

Physical Endurance and Medical Standards Test
18th January 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i am join raw.
my qulification is pg m.com
plz how to join raw?
plz answer me.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in