2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th February 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Branch Change in RTU

Hello sir, my name is Abhimanyu Singh and I am studying in 1st year B.Tech of RTU. I want you to provide me details regarding the proceure for branch changes in RTU and conditions required for it?
29th February 2016, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Rajasthan technical University is a type of public affiliating university.
It was established in the year 2006.
It is located in Kota, Rajasthan, India.
It is approved by UGC.

AS you have asked about the branch changes procedure, see below for the information

Generally, branch change can be done after the 1st year.
Every college has its different procedure.
Branch change will only occur if there is any vacant seat in the desired branch.
Branch change should be according to the merit list.

Some eligibility Details:

The student must have passed B.Tech I Semester examination in all components in one attempt with at least 55% marks in the aggregate.
The student with back papers or whose result has not been declared due to any reason will not be considered for change of branch.
The student who has applied for revaluation and the result is awaited, such students are not eligible to apply for branch change.
Students admitted through TFWS are not eligible to apply for branch change, they can apply only by surrendering their TFWS seat.
In a particular branch the strength of students should not fall below 75% of the enrolled number.
(i.e if 60 students are enrolled then the strength after branch change should not fall below 45)
15th November 2016, 12:39 AM
Tushi1991

Sir how can i change my branch from EC to CS in RTU in 2016. Sir now what is the procedure for branch change in RTU. Sir only clear all subjects in 1st semester or clear 2nd sem also.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in