2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Anna University object oriented analysis and design notes

My cousin is a student of MCA course at the Anna University. his exam are coming very close and he has no object oriented analysis and design notes so he is looking for the link to download the object oriented analysis and design notes of the Anna University so will you please provide me the link of it? Also tell me from where I can download the syllabus of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Anna University PDF Notes
OB Anna University Notes
Anna University Notes For BME
Anna University DSP Notes For CSE
DWM Anna University Notes
Anna University PQT Notes
Network Analysis VTU Notes
Object Oriented Programming Syllabus Anna University
Anna University Software Design Notes
IT Notes Anna University
User Interface Design Notes Anna University
Anna University MBA Notes
Notes For Anna University
Anna University SQM Notes
Anna University TQM Notes
Systems Analysis And Design In Mcs-014
Oriented design and programming and operating system question paper of B.Tech of Pond
Engineering Analysis & Design
Element of system analysis and design
Anna University Notes for MCA
3rd May 2018, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Re: Anna University object oriented analysis and design notes

I am student of Anna University and from here doing B.Tech in CSE degree searching for some notes. Will you provide Anna University Object Oriented Analysis And Design Notes and Object Oriented Analysis And Design Theory Syllabus so that I can prepare well for university exams?
3rd May 2018, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University object oriented analysis and design notes

Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai.

Anna University Object Oriented Analysis And Design Notes

Anna University Object Oriented Analysis And Design Notes
download856.mediafire.com/yibttcnkjvqg/7wiskr6sqww68rg/CS6502_Notes-II_rejinpaul.pdf

Object Oriented Analysis And Design Theory Syllabus

UNIT I UML DIAGRAMS

Introduction to OOAD Unified Process - UML diagrams Use Case Class Diagrams Interaction Diagrams State Diagrams Activity Diagrams Package, component and Deployment Diagrams.

UNIT II DESIGN PATTERNS
GRASP: Designing objects with responsibilities Creator Information expert Low Coupling High Cohesion Controller - Design Patterns creational - factory method - structural Bridge Adapter - behavioral Strategy observer.

UNIT III CASE STUDY
Case study the Next Gen POS system, Inception -Use case Modeling - Relating Use cases include, extend and generalization - Elaboration - Domain Models - Finding conceptual classes and description classes Associations Attributes Domain model refinement Finding conceptual class Hierarchies - Aggregation and Composition.

UNIT IV APPLYING DESIGN PATTERNS
System sequence diagrams - Relationship between sequence diagrams and use cases Logical architecture and UML package diagram Logical architecture refinement - UML class diagrams - UML interaction diagrams - Applying GoF design patterns.

UNIT V CODING AND TESTING
Mapping design to code Testing: Issues in OO Testing Class Testing OO Integration Testing GUI Testing OO System Testing.

Anna University
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600025, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in