2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th April 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

SCRA Registration

Hello sir, I am Anil verma. I am from Rohtak. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) registration/ application form. Also tell me about its exam pattern.
Similar Threads
Thread
About SCRA
Scra ati
Know About SCRA
SCRA or IIT Which is best
Scra drm
Scra nda
Sky SCRA Per Ci Ty
SCRA VA Gov
Cap One SCRA
All about SCRA
Scra jag
SCRA Registration Number
Scra sit
SCRA Part II Registration
Ias scra
Scra cd
Gpo scra
Forgot SCRA Registration Id
Upsconline.Gov.In Scra Registration Form
SCRA Gov EDU
14th April 2016, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Registration

As you have asked about the Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) registration/ application form, I am giving you information about it
Candidates can obtain the application form from UPSC official website when available.
SCRA online application form comprises of two stages i.e.
Part I and Part II.

You are required to complete the forms according to the instructions mentioned in the site through drop down menus.
You are also required to Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. (SC, ST, female students and physically handicapped students are exempted from payment of fee.)

Before filling the online application form for SCRA 2016 make sure that your latest passport sized photograph and signature are duly scanned in jpeg (.jpeg) format

SCRA Exam Pattern:-

Part I : Written Examination:-

Paper I General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge and Psychological Test)
2 hours 200 Marks
Paper II Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)
2 hours 200 Marks
Paper III Mathematics
2 hours 200 Marks

Total 600

Part II Personality Test:-
Personality Test carrying a maximum of 200 marks in respect of only those candidates who are declared qualified on the results of written examination.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in