2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Fee Structure for IIM Calcutta

What is the fee structure if PGPEX (Post Graduate Programme for Executives) course offered by IIM or Indian Institute of Management Calcutta as I want to check if I can afford the fee or not? If possible provide me the fee structure if PGPEX of IIM or Indian Institute of Management Calcutta in PDF format?
Similar Threads
Thread
What is the fee of IIM Calcutta
Mim IIM Calcutta
IIM Calcutta Phd
HCL IIM Calcutta
Calcutta University Fee Structure
WAT IIM Calcutta
Calcutta University Calcutta National Medical College
Lucknow university fee structure for bcomlucknow university Fee structure
Getting into IIM Calcutta
SMP IIM Calcutta
Fee Structure and Salary Structure Marine Engineering in India
IIM Calcutta BB
Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta) Kolkata
IIM Calcutta Fees Structure
Fees Structure of MBA in Calcutta University
Fees Structure for MBA in IIM Calcutta
SMP from IIM Calcutta
IIM Calcutta cut off
IIM Calcutta fees structure for MBA
About IIM Calcutta
18th April 2018, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: Fee Structure for IIM Calcutta

I want to know the fee structure of PGPEX Program of Indian Institute of Management - [IIMC], Kolkata so can you tell me?
18th April 2018, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Fee Structure for IIM Calcutta

PGPEX (Post Graduate Programme for Executives) is IIM Calcutta's One Year Full Time Residential Programme meant for Executives with more than five years of professional experience.

PGPEX Program Fees (2018-19)

PGPEX programme fee for the academic year 2018- 19 will be Indian Rupees 22,00,000/- (non refundable) or equivalent US$ for one year, plus applicable service tax payable in four instalments as follows:

By 23rd December, 2017 (or last date of acceptance) : Rs.4,00,000/- (1st instalment) plus applicable service tax

By 25th and 26th April, 2018 (or date of registration) : Rs.5,00,000/- (2nd instalment) plus applicable service tax

By 25th July, 2018 : Rs.7,00,000/- (3rd instalment) plus applicable service tax

By 28th November, 2018 : Rs.6,00,000/- (4th instalment) plus applicable service tax

Furthermore an amount of Rs.20,000/- has to be paid as refundable caution deposit at the time of registration. (Students provided with family accommodation will have to pay Rs 48,000/- extra).

The programme fee includes tuition fees, cost of study material, accommodation and cost of study tours organised by IIMC.

Airfare, visa and medical insurance charges for overseas study tours will be borne by the Institute.

However, students will have to bear the expenses for food, personal travel, electricity, cable TV, other utility and misc., expenses and any other expenses of personal nature during their stay in the campus or abroad.

Contact-

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Diamond Harbour Road, Joka
Kolkata 700 104, India

Email: pgpexadm@iimcal.ac.in /pgpex@iimcal.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in