2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Youtube IITK

IIT Kanpur (IITK) organized an event for freshers every year . Is the freshers dance performance video of that event of IITK is available on webpage of the Youtube . Please tell me how I can download that videos ?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Nov Youtube
Ppk iitk
IITK Ta 201
Els iitk
Iitk kvs
Jam iitk
Fedex MBA youtube
MBA youtube
Ee 673 iitk
Iitk mse
Youtube fedex MBA
Iitk ime mba
Youtube MBA
Iitk mth 102
Msp iitk
Ynm iitk
Mysore University Youtube
IIT Bombay Youtube
Indian Institute of Science Youtube
IIT Delhi Videos Youtube
20th August 2018, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: Youtube IITK

I want to get the details of Antaragni, fest of Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur so can you provide me?
20th August 2018, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Youtube IITK

Antaragni is the annual cultural festival of IIT Kanpur, held in the month of October. It is a four-day-long festival, attracting participation from over 200 colleges of India.

It includes professional shows, competitions, performances by amateur rock bands, Ustads and Pandits, fashion shows, Indian folk dances, and a lot of other events.

The Antaragni 18 will conduct on 25th-28th Oct 2018.

In the past years it has witnessed participation from the student community and has led to spirited discussions.

Speakers at this event have included Shekhar Kammula, noted Telegu film director; Vineet Joshi CBSE chairman; and Vasundhara Das, actress, singer and social activist.

Kavi Sammelan is a poetry competition.

Competitions in dance, dramatics, fine arts, film and photography, and musicals are conducted.

There are also debates, discussions, word games and writing contests in English and Hindi. Many quizzes are held by professional quizmasters.

Each of these events has cash prizes and college teams competing for the top prize.

Some of the previous filmmaking contests have been judged by established film director like Abbas Tyrewala and Luv Ranjan.

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
0512 259 0151

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in