2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

BAU Sabour Bhagalpur

I want to get the recruitment details of Bihar Agriculture University so can you please tell me is there any recruitment? If yes that what is the mode of its application form? And how I can pay the application fees to apply for job in Bihar Agriculture University Sabour Bhagalpur?
Similar Threads
Thread
BAU Sabour Assistant Exam Date
BAU Sabour New Website
Bihar Agricultural University Sabour Home Page
BAU Sabour Home Page
Marwari College, Bhagalpur
BAU Sabour Application Form
IIFT Bhagalpur
BAU Sabour News
LPU Bhagalpur
NTPC Bhagalpur
BAU Sabour Interview Result
BAU Sabour Application Form PG
Result Of BAU Sabour
BCECE Bhagalpur
History of TMBU Bhagalpur
TMBU Bhagalpur MBA
Bhagalpur NTPC
Establishment of Bau Sabour
TM Bhagalpur University Exam
CMS School Bhagalpur
20th August 2018, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: BAU Sabour Bhagalpur

I want to know the courses offered by the Bihar Agricultural University [BAU] Sabour, Bhagalpur so can you tell me?
20th August 2018, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BAU Sabour Bhagalpur

Bihar Agricultural University is an autonomous institute under Bihar state government established in 2010 under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) situated at Sabour, Bhagalpur district of Bihar.

The University offers 2 (Two) Undergraduate Degree Programmes in two faculties i.e. Agriculture & Veterinary located over at 6 different campuses/colleges of the University.

The Master & Ph.D. degree Programmes are offered in the faculties of Agriculture & Horticulture.

The residential requirement is 4 semesters for Masters & 6 semesters for Ph.D. Degree Programme.

Courses Offered

B.Sc.(Horticulture)

Eligibility Criteria-

Candidates shall be selected through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination conducted each year by the Govt. of Bihar for 85% of the seat. For 15% of the seat, selection would be made by All India Entrance Examination conducted by ICAR.

B.Sc.(Agriculture)

Eligibility Criteria-

Candidates shall be selected through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination conducted each year by the Govt. of Bihar for 85% of the seat. For 15% of the seat, selection would be made by All India Entrance Examination conducted by ICAR

M.Sc.(Agriculture)

Eligibility Criteria

Postgraduate programme:

Admission in Masters Degree programme is made through a Competitive Test conducted by the University by calculating the marks of Entrance-cum-academic performance in the following manner.

(i) Entrance 80%
(ii) Under-graduate 10%
(iii) 12th Standard 5%
(iv) 10th Standard 5%

Ph.D. Programme

Admission in Ph.D. program is made through Competitive Entrance Examination conducted by the University by calculating the marks of Entrance-cum-Academic Performance in the following manner.

(i) Entrance 80%
(ii) Master's degree 10%
(iii) Bachelor's degree 10%

Contact-

Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour
Bhagalpur, Bihar India- 813210
0641-2452604, 2452606
0641-2452614

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in