2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th February 2016, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Vidyasagar University DDE Question Paper

Vidyasagar University was established by an Act of the West Bengal legislature which was notified in the Calcutta Gazette on 24 June 1981. It is an affiliating university in Paschim Medinipur district of southern West Bengal, India.

As you asking for the previous year question paper of the Distance education courses of the Vidhyasagar university here I am providing you the procedure through which you may get the previous year question papers of the Distance education courses
the procedure is as follow :

go to the official site of the Vidyasagar University

the page may look as follow :
Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University :: Midnapur :: West Bengal

there at the Bottom of the page you may get the link of the central Library Click on it

it may redirect you to the page of the Library of the university there at the bottom section of the page you may get the link of the Question paper click on it

now you may reach on to the page from there you may get the question paper of the Distance education coursers of the Vidhyasagar university
for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page
Vidhyasagar university DDE Question paper

Contact details :
Vidyasagar University
Address: Vidyasagar University Road, Rangamati, Medinipur, West Bengal 721102
Phone: 03222 276 554
3rd October 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii sir, I wants to get the previous year question paper of the Vidhyasagar university Distance Education courses ?
Can I get M. A part 1 vidyasagar university distance mode 1st paper question paper of 2016..pls it's urgent

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in