2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2016, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Validity Of CA CPT Registration

Hello sir, I am Soham Sharma. I am from Mumbai. I want you to help me by givng me some information about the validity of Chartered Accountant (CA) Common Proficiency Test (CPT) registration. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Caste validity certificate?
Validity Of CSIR-UGC NET Certificate
Validity of OBC Certificate for UGC Net
PGECET Rank Validity
Validity of SBBJ ATM Card
Validity Of ICMR JRF
Validity Of Phd From Singhania University
AHPRA IELTS Validity
KSOU Validity
CMAT Score Validity
Validity Period of TOEFL IBT
GRE Validity Years
Validity of Shobhit University
Validity of Singhania University
Validity of Jaipur National University
DMRC Card Validity
NATA score validity
TANCET Score Validity
Validity of TANCET Marks
GATE scores Validity
10th April 2016, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Validity Of CA CPT Registration

As you have asked about the validity of Chartered Accountant (CA) Common Proficiency Test (CPT) registration, I am giving you some information about it, check below for the details

Initial registration for Common Proficiency Course (CPC) is valid for 3 years.

Re-validation of registration shall be done for further period of 3 years before expiry of initial registration.
Students who have got their registration re-validated with the concerned Decentralized Offices may have the registration re-validated every 3 years after the expiry of the earlier re-validated period.

Fee for re-validation is Rs. 300/- for each re-validation.

Students are required to ensure before applying for admission to CPT examination that they have valid registration.

If a student appears in the CPT examination without having valid registration, he shall have to pay a penal fee of Rs. 250/- (in addition to the prescribed revalidation fee with retrospective effect) within 30 days prior to the date of declaration of results.

Candidates, whose period of initial registration has expired, may apply for revalidation by making an application on plain paper, together with the prescribed fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of
“The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at Mumbai/ Chennai/ Kolkata/ Kanpur/Delhi” as the case may be and forward the same to the Decentralised Office concerned at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur and Delhi

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in