2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2014, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Caste validity certificate?

Caste validity certificate is a document that verifies caste of the person. This is an important document for the person belonging to the scheduled caste, scheduled tribes or the other backward communities.

Caste validity certificate is needed for:
• Avail of the reservations in educational institutes
• Avail of the reservations in government service
• Avail of the reservations in legislatures
• To obtain relaxation in the upper age limit for certain jobs
Here for you I am providing you the image of the caste validity certificate.

I think that this will helpful to you……….
22nd July 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date to apply for cast validity 2017 for pg education?
when it will be done?
25th August 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What is last date for submission of caste validity certificate online form for 12 th students?
1st October 2019, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy would you plz let me know how to get a Caste Validity Certificate in Mumbai, Maharashtra, as my uncle asking for it who recently shift in Mumbai ?????
1st October 2019, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am telling procedure to get a Caste Validity Certificate in Mumbai, Maharashtra:

1. Go to aaplesarkar.mahaonline Offcila website

2. If you are a new user, register yourself on the site. If you have already registered, login to the site.

3. After logging, choose Revenue Department on the left side of the menu. Select Revenue services.

4. Choose Caste Certificate

5. Fill the application form with required details.

6. Upload the required documents. Following Documents are required while applying for caste certificate in Maharashtra

7 Address Proof Attachment : Any one of Ration Card/ True Copy of Electricity Bill/ True Copy of Telephone Bill/ True Copy of Election Card/ True Copy of Passport/ First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque/ Post Office Account Statement/Passbook/ Driving License / Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU/ Water bill (not older than 3 months)

8 Identity Proof Attachment : Any one of True Copy of Election Card / True Copy Income Tax PAN Card/ True Copy of Passport/ Driving License/ Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU/ Any Government Document having citizen photo/ Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution

9 Caste Proof: Any one of True Copy of School Leaving Certificate/ Self Attested Caste Certificate from the Competent Authorities/ True Copy of School Leaving Certificate of Father/Uncle/Aunty

10 Relationship Proof: Affidavit attached with the application.

11. Make the payment.

You will receive the certificate with in 21 days.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in