2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th October 2014, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tips for Personal Interview Preparation

I find Personal Interviews are something which extracts the true self out of one’s inner self so one have to prepare in terms of knowledge and personality both. The interview is consists several types of test as; Screening test, Psychology test, Conference, etc.

A Interview test is basically the sense of responsibility, initiative, proper judgment, reasoning and organizing ability, speed in decision making, loyalty, respect to Company, unity, group tasking and efficient ability to give a rapid reason.

Tips for Personal Interview Preparation

You need to arrive on time or better early the given time

You need to be organized. Take your application letter, CV and Certificates or other important Documents, which you feel can be asked for

You should research about the organization

You need to think about how well your experience, interests and skills fit the job and the organization

You need to research current affairs and trends in your job sector

You need to find out what the prospective employer is actually looking for

You need to anticipate questions you might be asked, then prepare answers to these questions

You need to find out what form the interview will take, e.g. single, panel, group etc.

You need to listen carefully to questions and answer them concisely

You need to use positive language, as interviewers will be assessing your motivation and enthusiasm towards their questionnaire

Also presence of mind is another but very important factor which separates you from other. You cannot do much about it.
19th March 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi guys I am too nervous to take my interview, so guys please help me to preparation for face in interview??
19th March 2015, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Don’t worry it’s happen, normally when one can go for first jobs, so no need to do worry about it. Here I am giving below some short tips and I thing it would be help ful for you.
As you go for a personal interview, always expect the question “Tell us something about yourself”. Go prepared to answer it.
Understand the requirements of the role properly and keep your answer ready for “Why does this role interest you?”
To judge your stability in the personal interview, the interviewer might ask a direct question like “Why do you think should we take you?” Go prepared to answer it.
Prepare your answer to the question the interviewer might ask about your strengths and weaknesses in the interview. Take the word weaknesses as liberally as possible.
Analyze the qualities that you required to achieve something big. Talk your latest achievement in the interview. When asked about mistakes, mention the one from long past.
Never approach the interviewer as a “Job Beggar”. Go as a “Problem Solver”. Answer in positive when you are asked if you are speaking to some other companies for your job search.
Show your flexible attitude during the personal interview. This can be done by being open to relocation.
If you have stayed in your last job for too long or have switched the jobs very frequently, have an answer ready to the queries that might appear during the personal interview.
Demonstrate the keenness to learn if you do not have all the required experience.
Never talk bad about your last jobs or employers.
Sound ambitious but stable.
Sound like a team player but be open to take the autonomous responsibilities.
Don’t jump on the salary in the initial part of the interview. Let the interviewer take it out first.
Study about the company before you go for the interview. Ask intelligent questions when give a chance to ask questions to interviewers.
Stay confident, composed and calm during the interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in