2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th October 2014, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Summer internship from BHEL Bhopal

You want to do summer internship from BHEL Bhopal so I would like to inform you that BHEL is one of the largest government organizations in India, the head office is located in Bhopal. It fulfills the needs of Indian economy such as Power Generation and Transmission, Transportation and Telecommunication.

BHEL is a manufacturing company of products like Hydro, Steam, Marine and Nuclear Turbines, Heat exchanger and Hydro and Turbo generator, Switchgears, Control gears, Capacitors, Rectifiers, Oil drilling and Diesel generators.

But you have to wait for one year because they offer internship after completion of 3rd year of engineering.

To apply for Internship:

First you need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute and the send this letter to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre, and BHEL in the month of February. If you meet the eligibility criteria of them then after written test you get confirmation email for Interview. For Internship you need to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week.

Selection Procedure:

• Candidates will need to appear for written examination conducted by BHEL

• Written test will be of objective type, wherein 70% of weight age is assigned for the technical subjects and 30% for the aptitude

• If you cleared written test then you called for the interview.

• Final selection list is made by assigning a weight age of 75% for written test marks and 25% for interview marks.

Eligibility:

To apply for the training in BHEL, candidate must fulfill following conditions:

Completed Bachelor’s degree or completed 3rd year of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognized Indian University/ Institute in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics

Secure 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters.

Age should not be more than 27 years
25th February 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of chhattisgarh swami vivekanand technical university. Am I eligible to apply for training?
10th June 2016, 05:14 PM
HEMANT KEVRE

I am student of 2nd year of school of engineering & Technology, UJJAIN (M.P) and my branch is ELECTRONIC & COMMUNICATION I want to do summer internship from BHEL Bhopal so please give me all details about Internship.
8th December 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i am Yudhishthir Sharma student of b.tech mechanical 2nd year, wants to know about training, that any kind of competition exam should be cracked to get fit into BHEl....Thankyou..!!
30th December 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a 3rd year student in mechanical engineering bt all my semester % is less than 65 so i m eligibal or not?
25th March 2017, 09:23 PM
praveenpawar100@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of 2nd year of Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai and my branch is Mechanical I want to do summer internship from BHEL Bhopal so please give me all details about Internship.
I am student of 2nd year Mechanical Engineering from Lovely Professional University.I want to complete my summer training from BHEL Bhopal so please provide me the detailed information about the procedure for applying for the summer training.
11th October 2019, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to do Summer internship from BHEL Bhopal , so will you plz let me know process to go for it , as I want to start my career with this company ??
11th October 2019, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1964,

As you are asking I am telling there is a separate department " Human resource and development center (HRDC) " in BHEL, which enrols candidates for intern-ship generally in month of APR every year.

HRDC maintains a list of all engineering colleges, and for training, name of your college should be there in list.

Admission to intern-ship is on the basis of "first come first serve" , maintaining a limit of 5/6 candidates per college.

If you report for training during early days and your college is listed in HRDC data, enrolment is done easily.

If your college is not listed there, then there is a provision also, your application can still be considered if you manage to get it forwarded by some senior officer of BHEL.

HRDC do not consider marks of 10th, 12th, or engg degree etc.

University Profile:
Type
State-owned enterprise
Traded as BSE: 500103
NSE: BHEL
Industry Electrical equipments
Founded 1964
Founder Government of India
Headquarters New Delhi, India
Area served
Worldwide
Key people
Atul Sobti
(Chairman & MD)
Products Gas and Steam Turbines
Boilers

Electric Motors

Electric Locomotives

Generators

Heat Exchangers

Switchgears and Sensors

Automation and Control Systems

Power electronics

Transmission systems
Revenue Increase₹29,474.99 crore (US$4.3 billion) (2017)
Operating income
Increase ₹627.83 crore (US$91 million) (2017)
Net income
Increase ₹495.86 crore (US$72 million) (2017)
Total assets Decrease₹61,230.20 crore (US$8.9 billion) (2017)
Number of employees
39,821(2017)
8th February 2022, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 3nd year of University institute of technology RGPv, Bhopal and my branch is Mechanical I want to do summer internship from BHEL Bhopal so please give me all details about Internship

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in