2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th August 2014, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BHEL Summer Training Details

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited organizes summer training every year.
Every year BHEL announces the projects for aspirants summer training.

For applying for the summer training aspirants will have to get two things in hand which is given below:

Resume or C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

Cover letter stating aspirants interest in the summer training and about your previous project work (if any).

After that you have these two things completed aspirants can mail these things to the mailing address of the respective department handling the summer training.

After mailing these things aspirants will have to wait until you get a reply.

Most of companies advertise the positions for summer training on their official websites.

For that aspirants have to go to the website of these BHEL and start applying for the summer training .

Other way is to ask your college placement team to help you.
8th March 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am looking for the detailed summer training project at the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL so can you give me the same
8th March 2016, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India

B.H.E.L., Haridwar Summer Training Report

1. An industrial training report on turbine manufacturing at B.H.E.L., Haridwar submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the award of the degree of bachelor of technology in mechanical engineering by abhishek kumar submitted to Mr. Anuj dixit(asst. Prof.) Department of mechanical engineering greater noida institute of technology greater noida-201306

2. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT We take this opportunity to thank the Industrial Training Co-Ordinator of Mechanical Engineering Department for allowing us to work on such an interesting & informative topic. We are highly indebted to our project guide Asst. Professor MR. ANUJ DIXIT Sir for his guidance & words of wisdom. He always showed us the right direction during the course of this project work. We are duly thankful to him to referring us to sites like science direct, openpdf & providing many research papers which had some research work. Success in such comprehensive report can’t be achieved single handed. It is the team effort that sail the ship to the coast. So I would like to express my sincere thanks to my mentor MR. ALOK SHUKLA Sir. I am also grateful to the management of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (B.H.E.L.), Haridwar for permitting me to have training during 17th June to 31st July, 2013. We worked as a team and saw ups and downs which are part of any project work. But in the end it was their Guidance and my team work which made this project possible. Last but not the least we would also like to thank all our teachers & friends for their constructive criticism given in right spirit. Abhishek Kumar (1013240001) 7th Semester, B.Tech. Department of Mechanical Engineering Greater Noida Institute Of Technology, Greater Noida

3. ABSTRACT In the era of Mechanical Engineering, Turbine, A Prime Mover ( Which uses the Raw Energy of a substance and converts it to Mechanical Energy) is a well known Machine most useful in the the field of Power Generation. This Mechanical energy is used in running an Electric Generator which is directly coupled to the shaft of turbine. From this Electric Generator, we get electric Power which can be transmitted over long distances by means of transmission lines and transmission towers. In my Industrial Training in B.H.E.L., Haridwar I go through all sections in Turbine Manufacturing. First management team told me about the history of industry, Area, Capacity, Machines installed & Facilities in the Industry. After that they told about the Steam Turbine its types , parts like Blades, Casing, Rotor etc. Then they told full explanation of constructional features and procedure along with equipement used. Before telling about the machines used in Manufacturing of Blade, they told about the safety precautions, Step by Step arrangement of machines in the block with a well defined proper format. They also told the material of blade for a particular desire, types of Blades, Operations performed on Blades, their New Blade Shop less with Advance Technology like CNC Shaping Machine. I would like to express my deep sense of Gratitude and thanks to Mr. Alok Shukla(AGM) our in charge of training in Turbine Block in B.H.E.L., Haridwar. Without the wise counsel and able guidance, it would have been impossible to complete the report in this manner. Finally, I am indebted to all who so ever have contributed in this report and friendly stay at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL).

HEAR I AM attachment link of B.H.E.L., Haridwar Summer Training Report
slideshare.net/abhishekkumar731/abhishek-summer-training-1a

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in