2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th September 2014, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Internship in BHEL applying procedure

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)is one of the largest government organizations in India.

How to apply:

While applying for an internship in BHEL, you first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute.

A letter of approval should be addressed to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre, and BHEL in the month of February.

You need to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training.

Selection Procedure:
Here are the few steps to help you understand this process well:

Candidates will need to appear for written examination conducted by BHEL

Written test will be of objective type, wherein 70% of weight age is assigned for the technical subjects and 30% for the aptitude

A list of students who cleared the written test is prepared, and the selected candidates are called for the interview.

Final selection list is made by assigning a weight age of 75% for written test marks and 25% for interview marks.

Candidates are called for interview in 1:3 ratios.

Candidates of SC/ OBC/ST category, who are not selected for the interview, will be regrouped for further consideration with their categories respectively.

Selected candidates are required to work wherever they are initially posted for a period of four years after training unless transferred by the company.

Eligibility:
Passed full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognised Indian University/ Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.

Secure 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters.

Age should not be more than 27 years
14th March 2015, 08:07 PM

Internship

Please provide Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) internship applying procedure???
22nd March 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I am a 3rd year b.tech ECE student want to get training at BHEL will you tell me how I can apply for Internship training in BHEL ?
22nd March 2015, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here telling you process for apply for the Internship training at BHEL.

First off all get a recommendation letter from your college/institute.

Prepare resume.

Go through the official website of BHEL and get information regarding selection and application procedure.

Apply online for training .

Submit required documents.

After visiting the application by the training officers of the BHEL you get reply .

After getting reply you can go for training.

BHEL official website looks like :

30th September 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy will you plz tell me about applying procedure for Internship in BHEL , as my one of the friend going to apply for the same , so will you plz let me know about the same ??
30th September 2019, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am telling about applying procedure for Internship in BHEL

Apply process:
If you have contacts, you can fill the training form available in your college cell and send it to the General Manager of the Human Resource Development Centre at the nearest BHEL office.

Like most PSUs, in BHEL also the preference is given to someone with contacts.

If you dont know anyone from inside the company, you can contact the HR department in the nearest BHEL office and inquire about the internship opportunities available in the company.

If you want to work with any specific scientist or engineer, you can directly contact him.

You can send an e-mail to the AGM describing your interests, past projects and the reasons why you want to join BHEL.

BHEL Internship
BHEL Offers Internship From Various Branches:

Electrical
Electronics
Civil
Computer Science/IT
Mechanical
Metallurgy

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in