2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Special Chance In PTU

I am current student of the PTU University and given my backlog exams of engineering but again I failed in the exams. I have heard the PTU offers the Special Chance to their students to sit again in the exams. If yeas can you please tell me the process to sit again in exam as a Special Chance in PTU?
Similar Threads
Thread
RCUB Golden Chance
MDU Rohtak Mercy Chance
What Is Golden Chance In PTU
Kurukshetra University Special Chance
Panjab University Chandigarh Special Chance
Special Chance In Mdu Rohtak
MDU Rohtak Special Chance
Special Chance In MDU
NEET exam chance
Delhi University Special Chance News
Chance List Calicut University
What is Mercy Chance in MDU Rohtak
Chance to do MBA after BCA
Is there a chance to get me a seat in CUSAT
University of Calicut Chance List
PTU Golden Chance Result
Chance to get admission in BIT Patna
After 35 Marks in 12th, any Chance to crack IIT JEE
After 100 Marks chance to qualify NDA Exam
30th August 2018, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Re: Special Chance In PTU

I want to get the details of Special Chance Exam of I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Jalandhar Punjab so can you provide me?
30th August 2018, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

The I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Jalandhar Punjab conducts Special Examination in Nov for those students who have not been able to complete Degree in the stipulated time period.

Candidates are require to fill online form of Special Chance Exam

Fill up forms, affix Photograph, Sign & submit in College along with Exam Fee and any one Photo Id Proof.

Only one Form to be filled up for all Semester reappear papers.

Special Exam Fee is Rs 5000/- per subject to be paid by Bank Draft in favour of
Registrar, IKGIKGPTU, Jalandhar

Exam will be conducted at one Centre only at IKGPTU Campus.

Admit Card will be issued to the students by the University at the Exam center.

In case of any difficulty in filling up forms, please contact harpreetptu@gmail.com

Contact-

I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University
Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, Near Pushpa Gujral Science City, Ibban, Kapurthala, Punjab 144603
0182 266 2549
6th November 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am not current student of the PTU University I have backlog exams of BBA batch 2010 to 2013 I give exam but I was fail. I have heard the PTU offers the Special Chance to their students to sit again in the exams. If yeas can you please tell me the process to sit again in exam as a Special Chance in PTU?
thank you.
26th September 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to get the details of Special Chance Exam of I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Jalandhar Punjab so can you provide me?[/QUOTE]
23rd April 2021, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am not current student of the PTU University I have backlog only in one exam of MBA batch 2010 to 2012 I give exam but I was fail. I have heard the PTU offers the Special Chance to their students to sit again in the exams. If yeas can you please tell me the process to sit again in exam as a Special Chance in PTU?
6th May 2021, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

I have supply in sem-5 and my degree is cmpleted in 2016. can i apply for golden chance.
7th May 2021, 03:34 PM

I have not filled the third sem examination form so my fourth sem examination form has not been filled so please say me anything please help me
5th March 2022, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am current student of the PTU University and given my backlog exams of engineering but again I failed in the exams. I have heard the PTU offers the Special Chance to their students to sit again in the exams. If yeas can you please tell me the process to sit again in exam as a Special
12th April 2023, 12:38 PM

I am not current student of the PTU University I have backlog only in one exam, BEC-IT batch 2012 to 2014 I have supply in sem-4 and my degree is cmpleted in 2015. can i apply for golden chance. please say me anything please help me

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in