2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What Is Golden Chance In PTU

I have pending some papers of B.Tech of PTU. I got news from somewhere that I can clear all papers through Golden Chance to Reappear Schedule for Examination. So provide me information that what is the Golden Chance provided by PTU to its students? What is the Reappear Fee for each paper of B.Tech?
Similar Threads
Thread
RCUB Golden Chance
Special Chance In PTU
Golden Chance Result Punjab TECHED
PSEB golden chance form
Special Chance In Mdu Rohtak
MDU Rohtak Special Chance
Special Chance In MDU
Punjab University Chandigarh golden chance
Punjab School Education Board 10Th Golden Chance Result
What is Mercy Chance in MDU Rohtak
IIT Madras Golden Jubilee
Golden Triangle in India
Golden Gate University MBA
MBA Golden Gate University
Chance to do MBA after BCA
IIM Ahmedabad Golden Jubilee
Golden Tower NIT Raipur
Is there a chance to get me a seat in CUSAT
PTU Golden Chance Result
19th November 2016, 11:07 AM
pardeep sohal

Re: What Is Golden Chance In PTU

[QUOTE=Unregistered;247160]I have pending some papers of B.Tech of PTU. I got news from somewhere that I can clear all papers through Golden Chance to Reappear Schedule for Examination. So provide me information that what is the Golden Chance provided by PTU to its students? What is the Reappear Fee for each paper of B.Tech? plz rpl sir m wing 4 ur rpl........ thanx sir
25th September 2017, 09:19 AM
vikassheel

I have pending some papers of B.sc fashion technology of PTU. I got news from somewhere that I can clear all papers through Golden Chance to Reappear Schedule for Examination. So provide me information that what is the Golden Chance provided by PTU to its students? What is the Reappear Fee for each paper of B.sc fashion technology ?
26th August 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I too am looking for such Special chance As my Batch is 2003-2007 and I am clear in all semesters expect the fourth sem and that too I just have only one Supplementary in Mathematics,Due to which I am not getting my degree,Just coz of one Fucking exam.....Please let me know if PTu give any chance to clear that in 2018-2019.....My email id is purirahul86@gmail.com
27th December 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to download the time table for B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering Sem II under Golden-Chance/ Special Chance from the official website of I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar?
27th December 2019, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU), formerly Punjab Technical University (PTU), is a state university established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997 to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state of Punjab at the degree level and above.

The process to download the time table for B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering Sem II under Golden-Chance/ Special Chance from the official website of I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar is as follows:

Visit the official website of I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar

Click to Examination Portal (For Students) under Examination which is under Departments on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Exam Time Table

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University,
Jalandhar - Kapurthala Highway,
VPO - Ibban, Kapurthala-144603,
Distt. Kapurthala
Phone: +91-1822-282533,35,83
Email: registrar@ptu.ac.in
26th August 2022, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

have pending paper 2nd sem mathematics of BCA of PTU. I got news from somewhere that I can clear one paper through Golden Chance to Reappear Schedule for Examination. So provide me information that what is the Golden Chance provided by PTU What is the Reappear Fee for each paper of BCA?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in