2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st January 2020, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: SBI Clerk Exam After 12th

Can you tell me if I am eligible to apply for SBI (State Bank of India) Clerk (Junior Associates) Post Examination 2020 after completing 12th Class?
31st January 2020, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SBI Clerk Exam After 12th

SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Exam is held by SBI or State Bank of India to recruit candidates for Clerical Cadre in its different branches across the country.

No, after completing 12th Class you are not eligible to apply for SBI (State Bank of India) Clerk (Junior Associates) Post Examination.

SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Eligibility Criteria 2020

Educational Qualifications:

One must hold a valid UG degree in any discipline from a recognized university. There is no definite percentage criteria defined.

Additionally, candidates must be well versed in official and local languages.

For the candidates possessing an integrated dual degree, they must have a qualifying date on the degree before January 1, 2020.

One must be well versed in the English language (reading and writing).

Age Limit:

Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2020, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive).

SC / ST
33 years

OBC
31 years

Person with disabilities (General)
38 years

Person with disabilities (SC /ST)
43 years

Person with disabilities (OBC)
41 years

Jammu & Kashmir Migrants
33 Years

Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen
Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years

Widows, Divorced women (No remarried)
GEN- 35 years
OBC- 38 years
SC/ST- 40 years

Nationality Criteria

One must be either a

(i) Citizen of India or

(ii) A subject of Nepal or

(iii) A subject of Bhutan or

(iv) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or

(v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania

(vi) Migrated students need to read the details provided by SBI through the brochure.

Not Eligible to Apply

One with an adverse report regarding the character of the candidate or any other related issue

One who has worked with SBI earlier at the clerical or officer position

One who is already working with SBI at the clerical or officer position

One with adverse CIBIL or any other agency score

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in