2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2014, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligible for bank clerk exams after 12th

As per as my knowledge you are not Eligible for bank clerk exams after 12th, according to the latest clerk recruitment notification of various bank the applicant should have completed graduation in any disciplines. So I would suggest you to complete your graduation after that only you will be eligible.

Following organizations require clerk in India:

Bank of Baroda
Catholic Syrian Bank
IDBI Bank
Nainital Bank
Vijaya Bank
Odisha Gramya Bank
National Housing Bank
Nainital Bank
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
Haryana Gramin Bank
Pandyan Grama Bank
Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
IBPS
SBI

Required qualification:
The applicant should have completed graduation with good academic record from any recognized university of India.
23rd March 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me what is the eligibility required for bank clerk exam after 12th as I want to apply for the exam but quite confused about it?
23rd March 2015, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

No, you cannot apply for bank clerk exam after 12th as the minimum requirement for the clerk post is Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification. The age should be between 20-28 years.

Patterns of Bank Exams
Almost all bank exams have gone the online mode from the traditional pen-paper mode.

The test areas in the objective type test of PO/Clerical exams include tests from amongst Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English language, Marketing Aptitude and Computer Knowledge.

The Descriptive Writing Test (for PO exams like SBI, NICL, RBI etc.). is to check the proficiency of the student in English Language.

It would consist of a test on English Composition comprising Letter Writing, Essay Writing, Precis Writing etc

Bank Clerk Exam Books

IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Exam

IBPS Bank Clerk CWE-III ONLINE

IBPS Bank Clerk 20 Practice

IBPS Bank Clerk Examination

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in