2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th November 2014, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: After Class 12 Eligible for Bank Clerk Job

Sorry to say that after completion of Class 12 with 70 % marks you are not eligible for the Government bank Clerk Job.

Eligibility
Bachelor's degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent recognized as such by the Central Government.

Syllabus

1. Test of Reasoning:
This test would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision-making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, etc.

The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate's abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.

2. Test of English Language:
English language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of a passage, etc.

3. Test of Numerical Ability:
Questions will be designed to test the ability of arithmetical computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions and relationship between numbers. The questions would be based on arithmetical concepts and relationship between numbers and not on complicated arithmetical computations.

4. Test of Clerical Aptitude:
Questions in Clerical Aptitude will also assess in addition to perceptual accuracy and aptitude, ability to handle office routine work like filing, abbreviating, indexing, etc.
2nd December 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th and I want to get information about that, I am eligible or not for Bank Clerk Job. So here can you provide me information about the eligibilities fro Bank Clerk Job?
2nd December 2015, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

As per your demand here I am telling you about the eligibilities fro Bank Clerk Job.
Here I wanna tell you that you are not eligible after 12th for Bank Clerk, here I am telling you about it as you want.

ELIGIBILITY DETAILS:

The eligibility details for the clerical exam are mentioned below:

Applicants must be citizen of India.

Applicants must have completed graduation from any recognized university.

Minimum age allowed is 21 years of the applicants and applicable for all categories.

The maximum age of the applicants is 28 years.

The applicants belonging to SC/ST category will get 5 years upper age relaxable.

The applicants belonging to OBC category will get 3 years upper age relaxable.

The applicants belonging to Physically handicapped category will get 10 years upper age relaxable.

The applicants belonging to Ex-service men category will get 5 years upper age relaxable.

EXAM PATTERN:

These are the details of the exam.
There are 5 sections.
Each section consists of 40 questions.
Numerical ability
English
Basics of Computers
Aptitude
General awareness.

LIST OF BANKS COMING UNDER IBPS:
Allahabad bank,
UCO bank,