2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd August 2014, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How to get the bank clerk jobs after 12th?

As you want to get the details of How to get the bank clerk jobs after 12th so here it is for you:

I want to tell you that earlier it was that candidates can get the clerk jobs after passing class 12th

But right now the candidates must have passed graduation

Here for your reference I am giving you the eligibility criteria of bank clerk jobs:

Nationality/Citizenship:
The candidates must be either a
(i) Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania

Age limit:
Candidates must be in between the age of 20 to 28 years

Relaxation of Upper age limit:

Screen Shot

Educational qualification:
Candidates must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Reference books:

Screen Shot

Contact Details:
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
191-F, 19th Floor,
Maker Tower 'F',
Chamundeshwari Nagar,
Cuffe Parade,
Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400005 ‎
022 2218 3302 ‎
India

Map Location:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Indian+Institute+Of+Banking+%26+Finance,+Ch amundeshwari+Nagar,+Cuffe+Parade,+Mumbai,+Maharash tra&hl=en&ll=18.91804,72.81734&spn=0.011063,0.0184 75&sll=20.849067,85.109024&sspn=0.010929,0.018475& oq=Indian+Institute+of+Banking+%26+Finance&hq=Indi an+Institute+Of+Banking+%26+Finance,+Chamundeshwar i+Nagar,+Cuffe+Parade,+Mumbai,+Maharashtra&t=m&z=1 6&iwloc=A[/MAP]
18th December 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, will you please tell me am I eligible to apply for the Clerical post in the bank after Completing the 12th ?
18th December 2015, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Yes, you Are Eligible to apply for the Clerical post in the bank you may just Clear the IBPS Clerk Examination here I am giving you the details of the IBPS Clerk Examinations

Eligibility criteria:
To apply for IBPS Clerk Examination you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university with Minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and OBC candidates . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination.

Your age should be 18 years to 28 years and relaxation will applicable ,

For sc/st candidates :- 5 years
For obc candidates :- 3 years and
For Physically Challenged candidates :- 10 years .

the questions are asked in the Examination from the following sections that are as follow:

English Language
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
Computer Knowledge
Reasoning Ability
13th February 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I was completed my senior secondary exam. After 12th I’m looking for bank Clerk exam job. Tell me how to get bank clerk jobs after 12th?
13th February 2016, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

After 12th you can apply for bank clerk exam. For bank clerk exam candidates want at least SSE and graduation degree.

They can apply in SBI bank examination. SBI has provides online examination for Clerk post for interested candidates.

SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria:

Education:

Candidates must have completed Intermediate standard with at least of 60% marks from the recognized Board.

The relaxation of 5% is granted to the Physically Challenged, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students.

Candidate’s minimum age should be 18years and maximum age should not be more than 28years.

Pattern:

The written exam is conducted through pen-paper mode and available in English and Hindi medium.

The question paper includes
General Awareness
General English
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning Ability
Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge

Candidates can apply for Clerk post by visiting official site of bank in which bank they want to get job.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in